What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sonny Boy Williamson

RenoufPhan

Juniors
:lol:

How many times did Eddie stuff up Sonny-Bill's name?

Those Pommie commentators are hard to stomach at the best of times, but that was pathetic.

At one point Webcke made a hitup and offloaded in the tackle and Eddie said "great offload by Reuben Wiki".

It was painful

Martli

Coach
Hahahahahahahaha, I'd rather have Costogan and Ropati then those Jokers, Imagine how biased they're going to be for the GB games!

0neye

SONNY BOY :lol: :lol: :lol:
07.jpg

Fatbob

Juniors
Eddie & Stevo are bad but better than Ray French from the BBC. Clive Tyldesley where are you now? :?:

Skinner

Coach
Martli said:
Hahahahahahahaha, I'd rather have Costogan and Ropati then those Jokers, Imagine how biased they're going to be for the GB games!

No mate....please God noooooooooooooooo.

Skinner

dimitri

First Grade
i like eddie and stevo

but they should be getting the players' names right

sonny-boy

hahaha

isnt that an iceblock

gunnamatta bay

Referee
Actually it was the only name they stuffed up.

Stephenson put the mocker on Sonny. Sonny Bill spills the pill.

[furrycat]

Coach
What a run by Sonny Boy Williamson...

5 mins later..

Good stuff there by... Sonny... bill... Williams

Corbin

Juniors
its wasnt just SBW
Utai=Ewtai
Pluetua+Pootua
Vagana=Vangana
leului(spelling)=loolie

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
What would your commentary dream team be?

1. Ray Warren
2. Alan McLaughlin
3. ABC Grandstand

Azkatro

First Grade
Terry Kennedy returns to Fox Sports for the NRL next year doesn't he? He is fantastic, and for a commentator still comparitively young. I hope he sticks with league for the years to come.

The three Aussie play-by-play guys next year will (I assume) be Warren Smith, Terry Kennedy and either Mark Braybrook or Andy Raymond. If you asked me at the start of 2003 I'd say Braybrook was miles ahead but Andy Raymond had a pretty good year I thought.

Obviously Ray Warren is still the benchmark of play by play rugby league commentary. But with TK's addition to Fox next year, the footy will be great to watch:

Ray Warren
Andrew Voss
Warren Smith
Terry Kennedy
Mark Braybrook (presumably)

Oh and the Kiwi guys, can't leave them out :lol:

Dogboy

Juniors
Sonny Boy Williamson was the name of two unrelated American blues singers, one from about the 30s I think and the other from the 50s-60s (also a good harmonica player). Eddie must be a blues fan!