What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sons of Anarchy

Someone

Bench
The end result was good but I thought the episode as a whole was pretty underwhelming.

+1

a great series none the less but the whole final season has been underwhelming. and I completely hated the final scene. the masterpiece episode should have been last weeks but they butchered it too.

Haffa

+1

a great series none the less but the whole final season has been underwhelming. and I completely hated the final scene. the masterpiece episode should have been last weeks but they butchered it too.

Yeah, I agree re. the final season. Think he tried to squeeze too much in and then rushed the ending.

homeless lady = grim reaper?

I thought about that but I think she was more specific to Jax alone.
She left some bread and wine on the wall and the bread was on the side of the road when he killed himself, and right next to a Crow.
She was there last week when Gemma was about to die, but I think she was there to "protect" Jax, or lead him to where he wanted to be.

Anyway when asked who, or what, she was Sutter said she was whatever you wanted her to be.

I too feel this last season was rushed. At first I thought it closed up all loose ends but now I dont feel that.
The main theme which had run through the series, John Teller's death, was never addressed. It died with Tara.
Unless Jax did get to read the real manuscript but we dont know.

I did enjoy the chase seen with Connor. Sort of reminded me of when the show first started.

She left some bread and wine on the wall and the bread was on the side of the road when he killed himself, and right next to a Crow.
She was there last week when Gemma was about to die, but I think she was there to "protect" Jax, or lead him to where he wanted to be.

Anyway when asked who, or what, she was Sutter said she was whatever you wanted her to be.

I too feel this last season was rushed. At first I thought it closed up all loose ends but now I dont feel that.
The main theme which had run through the series, John Teller's death, was never addressed. It died with Tara.

I did enjoy the chase seen with Connor. Sort of reminded me of when the show first started.

I thought JTs death was answered, it was the one thing that I picked up on at the end when Jax was talking to JT under that bridge waiting for the cops to find him.

Basically, Jax said 'I know who you are now' Jax then goes and commits suicide on JTs bike.

My take on it, JT lead a similar life to Jax and killed himself because of what he had become. The exact same thing as what Jax did.

There was always debate over whether JT was killed, crashed or was sabotaged and it was clear to me in that final episode that JT killed himself.

Thats a fair call, but is it just what Jax thought, not what he knew?
There was just so much emphasis put on the fact Clay and Gemma wanted JT out and how he thought they were going to kill him, and the mystery of his break line being cut. Tara reading the script and Gemma ripping out pages which only implicate Clay.

In the end I suppose it means the Club they love so much makes them hate themselves and eventually kills them. (not unlike a lot of other members)

A good show always makes you wonder after it has ended.
Sons will never spark the debates, ala The Sopranos, but its cool that others have different visions.

Last edited:

LESStar58

Referee

The only people who knew Gemma gave her blessing to have John killed were Clay, Jemma and Nero.

LESStar58

Referee
Back to the actual topic though.... I thought jax was just settling accounts before the club killled him. Didn't see them letting him go but all the while I'm thinking "where will he go"?

So when it hit the crescendo I just sat in silence. I was NOT expecting that! And using the same trucker who helped Gemma the week before was a tiny little twist that Sutter is good at.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
i thought recently there was the implication that JT killed himself. i think it might have been the indian hills guy who said something like 'JT knew that bike inside and out, if there was a problem with it he would have known'

once i saw jax getting his old mans bike out i knew how it would end. its a shame there werent a few more twists through it, cos mostly through the series jax's best laid plans go to shit

Pierced Soul

First Grade
Back to the actual topic though.... I thought jax was just settling accounts before the club killled him. Didn't see them letting him go but all the while I'm thinking "where will he go"?

the idea oh him "faking" his death ala dexter came to mind. i still think the most powerful ending would have been to see him behind bars in a prison cell, or getting killed by chucky once he found out jax killed her

Latest posts