What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3 - QLD v NSW *SPOILERS*

osg

Juniors
Frederick said:
Hey QLD, got players?

Hey fredrick.... who's got the shield wanker:D .......... the only way you'll beat us is by taking all our players out.... 18 vs 14.

Geez if NSW lose this one, embarassment central is on the cards.

Canard

Immortal
Pricey can go the 80mins, Civ might have to also but f*ck me what QLD would have given for another forward on the bench rather than a nippy fullback.

Mr Saab

Referee
QLD are farked royaly in relation to interchange.
Win this game and it will be even better than their 1989 effort at the SFS

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
What a game to win from here for Qld. One for the ages if they can pull it off, with the quality of the opposition I'll say they will. Go Qld!

innsaneink

Referee
Nice hit by Bird on Thurston when he kicked, 34th min....sorta stuff NSW has been lacking for a few years

S.S.T.I.D

Bench
Mr Saab said:
QLD are farked royaly in relation to interchange.
Win this game and it will be even better than their 1989 effort at the SFS

Very, very different era but didn't Qld finish that game with only 12?

Jono078

Referee
Lol Mason can go join Gower in France for all I care.

Hayne, El Masri, King, Bird and Buderus been our best imo.

Every missed tackle and half linebreak is getting cleaned up by Buderus.

Deadset were useless.

Also, all these injuries showing what a waste of a match this is, should change to a best of 3 series. No need for a useless games which injures the best players in the league and makes the standard of play go down even more.

_Johnsy

Referee
LET ME PREMICE THIS BY SAYING HE IS A GREAT CENTRE, ARGUABLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD ATM. But jeeesus he needs to get the sh*t out of his game or he will be forever known as a nigling dog.

Please Justin please, i cannot stand you, but get it out of your system mate.

Apey

Staff member
Man Thurston took it hard on the Bird hit (It was bird right, or Gallen, didn't see properly)

Good to see Buderus is playing well defensively and has had a few runs :)

Go the Blues, we can win this one! :D

Latest posts