What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3 - QLD v NSW *SPOILERS*

_Johnsy

Referee
As much as i hate scumnulla and the drogba of australia and the kneeman, but, Bird and Gallenn were made for origin!!!!

Blind Freddy

Juniors
If Dallas wants to get out there again and thinks he can do it .... f**k him put him back on.

And the Blues are playing way better with out fatt ass Lyon dragging them back.

Eelectrica

Referee
Hard to see Queensland winning from here, especially if they're going to lose the ball in good attacking position.
Go Queensland anyway, let's Embarras these New South welshmen even more.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
great first half and qld will have to dig deep to get the win

But i gotta ask whats with Hodges scoring the try and tossing the ball at Kimmorley.

i know theres nggle in the game between players but that was pathetic.

Wish Gallen had put him down

Mr Saab

Referee
_Johnsy said:
LET ME PREMICE THIS BY SAYING HE IS A GREAT CENTRE, ARGUABLY THE BEST IN THE WORLD ATM. But jeeesus he needs to get the sh*t out of his game or he will be forever known as a nigling dog.

Please Justin please, i cannot stand you, but get it out of your system mate.

Throwing the ball into Noddy after scoring the try?
FMD...go play chess or netball.
This is origin, play it hard, get the edge over the opposition

_Johnsy

Referee
Rocky Rabbit said:
great first half and qld will have to dig deep to get the win

But i gotta ask whats with Hodges scoring the try and tossing the ball at Kimmorley.

i know theres nggle in the game between players but that was pathetic.

Wish Gallen had put him down

While he still has that sh*te in his game he will be a dog, he is always tthe first to throw one from the side as well. I have a feeling he will get his own come the 2nd 40.

Latest posts