What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO 3 - QLD v NSW *SPOILERS*

Dutchy

Immortal
just something I noticed, King still run infield even with Bird defending as his inside man.

strewth_mate

Bench
Ah well - if Queensland lose, it's in the face of adversity and impossible odds, but if they win it's the greatest in history ;-)

I hope it can just come down to having been a good game.

Rocky Rabbit

Juniors
As you said Johnsy has to be the best centre in the game but let that be remebered not that cr@p that he does to get over an oppostion player

fulltime

Juniors
Dutchy said:
just something I noticed, King still run infield even with Bird defending as his inside man.

stop trying to defend useless Lyon, :roll: and if you are going to try at least get it right because it was Cooper who came in and is defending outside Bird. ;-)

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Channel 9 are very pro-Queensland now

1. There was no way that was a 40/20
2. Bell was forced in goal in one movement

Nikki

Coach
I swear I just saw one of the "Turkey Slappers" from last years BB sittin behind the QLD bench

ockham

Juniors
Victor Meldrew said:
Channel 9 are very pro-Queensland now

1. There was no way that was a 40/20
2. Bell was forced in goal in one movement

I agree, I just muted it, and am listening to warren ryan and the boys on ABC. Much less biased.