What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO Game 1

Eelogical

Referee
I'm from Sydney. But I've never cared much about Origin.
This puzzles me. Origin sentiments between N.S.W and QLD have run deep for a long time yet for some reason your care factor represents that of someone who is a lifetime Mexican. Must have something to do with VIC weather. I wonder if I will live to see the day when VIC gets a SOO gig...I'd like to see that.

TheParraboy

Staff member
This puzzles me. Origin sentiments between N.S.W and QLD have run deep for a long time yet for some reason your care factor represents that of someone who is a lifetime Mexican. Must have something to do with VIC weather. I wonder if I will live to see the day when VIC gets a SOO gig...I'd like to see that.

there was one in 2009

strider

Post Whore
i was just about to say - where's belly and daz? .... then i scrolled down a little :(

TheParraboy

Staff member
can someone shoot the bass guitarist, if the bullet strays and hits Blunt, then thats ok too

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Ennis the Menace to the bench, Gus thinks this is a good move as he sees Ennis as an impact player.

fmd

i hope the new tv deal does something about origin f**king joke coverage starts at 7.30 but we have to hang around pissing in the wind for 45 minutes till kickoff

TheParraboy

Staff member
i hope the new tv deal does something about origin f**king joke coverage starts at 7.30 but we have to hang around pissing in the wind for 45 minutes till kickoff

could have watched a bit of masterchef, they are making sausages and gelato at cronulla beach...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

and the quality of that 45 minutes is the most boring shit we ever have to put up with

they should just get on with the footy

and the quality of that 45 minutes is the most boring shit we ever have to put up with

they should just get on with the footy
they should have a pre-game show like fox start that at 7 if people want to watch it fine the rest of us can tune in at 7.30