What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO Game 1

hineyrulz

Post Whore
King makes Kite look like Blocker, Young,beaugenius Scott and Ennis are just average. The scoreline us flattering.

strider

Post Whore
it never fails to amaze me how many trolls manage to find threads in our forum and respond within minutes of posts .... no life? i think so

The Colonel

Immortal
qld will come out firing in the second half they will want to put 3 tries on in the first 10 minutes and put the blues to the sword the longer they go without scoring the better for us

I agree to a point. Where are NSW's points going to come from though? They are defending well and have made the line breaks but they lack a threat. Dugan could be the likely one but really the more dangerous pair is on the right and they've seen bugger all ball.

The Colonel

Immortal
That wll do me.... Soward is being wrapped for his defence. Maybe needs to get the ball a bit more....

The Colonel

Immortal
So, the Dragon connection...... it's worked. And guess what, they've guaranteed the team all three games.

Latest posts