What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO I - Score, FTS, MOTM

NSW 28
Queensland 26

FTS Matt Cooper (Straight over Hodges)
LTS Jarrod Mullen (Off Justin Hodges screwing up an in goal pass)

MOM Justin Hodges (NSW)

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Score QLD 16-15 NSW

FTS - Slater (as cutie will get injured in training)
MOTM - Cam Smith

14-14 with 10 mins to go, Thurston pots one over. 15-14

Only trailing by 1, Mullen becomes the instant hero by leveling, however... in the dying seconds Jamie Lyon knocks on off of the restart, and Lockyer does the honours.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
NSW 14
QLD 8

FTS: Brent Tate
MOTM: Braith Anasta (stranger things have happened)

Timmah

Staff member
Brett Finch kicking a winning field goal and earning MOTM in Game one last year? F**k me dead you're a tosspot. Stop trolling everyone.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Dodger said:
Brett Finch kicking a winning field goal and earning MOTM in Game one last year? F**k me dead you're a tosspot. Stop trolling everyone.

Hmmm...... Just as strange as that sh*tstain dragons lock, forget his name, kicking a field goal a few years back.

Hutty1986

Immortal
FunkyMonk said:
Hmmm...... Just as strange as that sh*tstain dragons lock, forget his name, kicking a field goal a few years back.

You would forget his name because
1.You know nothing about football
2. It was Qld getting beaten yet again

Selective memory hey c*ckhead? :roll:

Ghoulies

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
as cutie will get injured in training
:lol:

Didn't you call yourself a Broncos fan in the Broncos forum not long back? Hoping for injury for the team's star fullback.... that's certainly an interesting approach to supporting the team.

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Hutty1986 said:
You would forget his name because
1.You know nothing about football
2. It was Qld getting beaten yet again

Selective memory hey c*ckhead? :roll:

I forgot his name because

1. My memory is not the best
2. He is a NSW player and i couldn't care less about him for that.
3. I know more about football than you think (if you brain is capable of thought process that is. I highly doubt it.)

Timmah

Staff member
:lol: Typical troll, launches into an abusive tyrade when cornered.

Tell me, if Timmo is a sh*tstain dragons lock, what does that make Queensland for letting him kick the field goal and win the game?

FunkyMonk

Juniors
Dodger said:
:lol: Typical troll, launches into an abusive tyrade when cornered.

Tell me, if Timmo is a sh*tstain dragons lock, what does that make Queensland for letting him kick the field goal and win the game?

An unfortunate team EDIT-ADMIN.

Now where is the "FUNKYMONK vs ATTENTION SEEKER (you)" banner?

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Ghoulies said:
:lol:

Didn't you call yourself a Broncos fan in the Broncos forum not long back? Hoping for injury for the team's star fullback.... that's certainly an interesting approach to supporting the team.

wtf, i said they were my = 2nd team.

And tbh, i dont mind cutie i just dont think he ever deserved his rep spot in the first place... once he got it (luckily) he has performed well enough, but that doesnt mean other options should never be looked at... but unfortuneatley the selectors want cutie and only cutie.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
here is the exact quote

Mr. Fahrenheit said:
Well the broncs are my joint second team, so i am a Broncos fan; I watch all their games, and 9/10 i support the Broncs. and ftr, im not doing a BBSF here