What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO I - Score, FTS, MOTM

CQ RAIDER

Juniors
NSW - 22
QLD - 10

FTS - Tupou
MOM - Lyon

For the record Slater should have been Qld fullback.Personnel less than 100% fit will be a liability for Qld in the second half.

DeeGan

Bench
Game one: QLD Maroons 24 def. NSW Blues 16

The tip is as much heart as it is head - it is every year with Origin. I just hope we are treated to a spectacle that leaves us wanting more from the remaining two games. Home field advantage and the fact NSW blood a rookie at half (though a brilliant young player, even better selection :clap:) weigh favourably.

In saying that, if our forwards lose the battle up front, I won't be surprised to see Mullen starring and creating havoc with Buderus and Gidley from the bench.

First try scorer: Greg Inglis (QLD)
Man of the Match: Steve Price (QLD)

Greg Inglis is just a freak, I find it hard not to put a lazy $10 on him for first or last try scorer when he playing in the 1,2,3,4 or 5 jersey.

If QLD are going to win it is going to be via our forwards dominating the NSW pack and if we do that Steve Price will be leading from the front.

DeeGan

Bench
DeeGan said:
Game one: QLD Maroons 24 def. NSW Blues 16

The tip is as much heart as it is head - it is every year with Origin. I just hope we are treated to a spectacle that leaves us wanting more from the remaining two games. Home field advantage and the fact NSW blood a rookie at half (though a brilliant young player, even better selection :clap:) weigh favourably.

In saying that, if our forwards lose the battle up front, I won't be surprised to see Mullen starring and creating havoc with Buderus and Gidley from the bench.

First try scorer: Greg Inglis (QLD)
Man of the Match: Steve Price (QLD)

Greg Inglis is just a freak, I find it hard not to put a lazy $10 on him for first or last try scorer when he playing in the 1,2,3,4 or 5 jersey.

If QLD are going to win it is going to be via our forwards dominating the NSW pack and if we do that Steve Price will be leading from the front.

Close enough win :)

Steve Price was mighty close to MOM though edged by the brilliant Johnathan Thurston who claims yet another MOM in his short Origin career.

Latest posts