What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO I - Score, FTS, MOTM

Ghoulies

Bench
Mr. Fahrenheit said:
wtf, i said they were my = 2nd team.
Uh huh.... and I never suggested you supported them more than any other team.

And tbh, i dont mind cutie
But you'd like to see him injured.

i just dont think he ever deserved his rep spot in the first place... once he got it (luckily) he has performed well enough, but that doesnt mean other options should never be looked at... but unfortuneatley the selectors want cutie and only cutie.
That's lovely.

Shorty

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
:lol:

Didn't you call yourself a Broncos fan in the Broncos forum not long back? Hoping for injury for the team's star fullback.... that's certainly an interesting approach to supporting the team.

Anyway
QLD 20
NSW 16

FTS:Matt King
MoM:JT

Ghoulies

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:

Anyway
QLD 20
NSW 16

FTS:Matt King
MoM:JT
He's no star... yet he's represented Australia, QLD and is consistently among the Broncos' best?

Another bright spark out of the Cowboys ranks I see. :lol:

Shorty

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
He's no star... yet he's represented Australia, QLD and is consistently among the Broncos' best?
Oh please,didn't the selectors stay loyal to the Origin reps that played last year?
He's not even close to the star fullback this year at the moment.

Ghoulies said:
Wow not even a mention of Matty Bowen yet your physic powers push through to assume my motive:roll:

Ghoulies

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
Oh please,didn't the selectors stay loyal to the Origin reps that played last year?
He's not even close to the star fullback this year at the moment.
I said he was the Broncos' star fullback, not the NRL's, genius.
Cowgirl86 said:
Wow not even a mention of Matty Bowen yet your physic powers push through to assume my motive:roll:
Oh dear. Ok champ, I'd like you to read what I wrote again:
Me said:
Now tell me where I've made any mention whatsoever of Matt Bowen. You can't? Well that would be because I wasn't talking about the Cows FB, rather I was insinuating that you are an utter moron (which you've done little to rebut in your reply).

Mr Saab

Referee
Cowboys fans need to really get over Bowen.
I guess it is only Cowgal and Dazza...tweedle and tweedle dumb.

Shorty

Staff member
Ghoulies said:
I said he was the Broncos' star fullback, not the NRL's, genius.
Oh dear. Ok champ, I'd like you to read what I wrote again:
Now tell me where I've made any mention whatsoever of Matt Bowen. You can't? Well that would be because I wasn't talking about the Cows FB, rather I was insinuating that you are an utter moron (which you've done little to rebut in your reply).
Mmmhmm and I'm sure you're insinuating I'm a moron because of many Bowen fans?

And I'm also saying Hunt isn't even close to a star fullback at the moment,you can argue til the cows come home but he's in terrible form,that's my point.

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
Cowboys fans need to really get over Bowen.
I guess it is only Cowgal and Dazza...tweedle and tweedle dumb.
:roll:

I haven't even mentioned comparing Bowen to Hunt,I think people should be realistic about describing him,at the way he's playing.

Yet somehow it's got something to do with Bowen,because I object to thinking Hunt is even close to star fullback material at the moment?

keeney

First Grade
Cowgirl86 said:

I haven't even mentioned comparing Bowen to Hunt,I think people should be realistic about describing him,at the way he's playing.

Yet somehow it's got something to do with Bowen,because I object to thinking Hunt is even close to star fullback material at the moment?

This is pointless reiteration of what Ghoulies just said, but it seems necessary...cos you're stupid.

You're the only one to bring up Bowen, obviously cos you have some amssive chip on your shoulder that causes you to get defensive unnecessarily.

It was never said cutie was the star fullback of the NRL, merely of the Broncos. Which is true.

thenry

Juniors
QLD 26
BLUES 12 (2 late consolation tries):cool:

Thurston to make Mullen look ordinary. Welcome to the big leagues son. Way to ruin a young blokes career Blues selectors.

Shorty

Staff member
keeney said:
This is pointless reiteration of what Ghoulies just said, but it seems necessary...cos you're stupid.
Great logic:roll: Do you always feel the need to personally attack?

keeney said:
You're the only one to bring up Bowen, obviously cos you have some amssive chip on your shoulder that causes you to get defensive unnecessarily.
I brought up Bowen because he had a crack at calling me dumb because I support the Cowboys,it could/could not have been by assuming I think Bowen is better.
keeney said:
It was never said cutie was the star fullback of the NRL, merely of the Broncos. Which is true.
Great:?

Ghoulies

Bench
Cowgirl86 said:
I brought up Bowen because he had a crack at calling me dumb because I support the Cowboys,it could/could not have been by assuming I think Bowen is better.
What a strange assumption. I rate Bowen greatly and I appreciate that there are those out there who believe he's QLDs best fullback, but you being an idiot isn't a product of you choosing to support the Cowboys; you've earned that title all on your own.

Mr Saab

Referee
Cowgirl86 said:

FFS, are the real deal?
Hunt is the Broncos star fullback. Thats what Ghoulies said.
Soooooooo, because in YOUR opinion, Hunt has not been that great for the past 6 weeks or so (did you watch the test match) you think he is not a Broncos star?
Soooooooo with this logic, Lockyer in in 2005, who was not that great he was not a "star" for the Broncos. And then in 2006 Lockyer is a star again?????????????????????
Say for example in the next 6 weeks Hunt plays 8/10 games he is a star again???????????
You are a star, or not a star, it is not pick and choose.
Now go and continue your Bowen campaign with Dazza and you might be lucky that Meninga reads LU.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Score

NSW 21-18

FTS: Hayne
MOTM: Hindmarsh

NSW 6-0 (Hayne try; Lyon goal)
6-6 (Thurston try; goal)
QLD 12-6 (Webb try; Thurston goal)
half time
12-12 (King try; Lyon goal)
NSW 13-12 (Mullen field goal)
NSW 17-12 (Hayne try)
78th min: QLD 18-17 (Lockyer try; Thurston goal)
NSW 21-18 (Hindmarsh try)

Shorty

Staff member
Mr Saab said:
FFS, are the real deal?
Hunt is the Broncos star fullback. Thats what Ghoulies said.
Soooooooo, because in YOUR opinion, Hunt has not been that great for the past 6 weeks or so (did you watch the test match) you think he is not a Broncos star?
Soooooooo with this logic, Lockyer in in 2005, who was not that great he was not a "star" for the Broncos. And then in 2006 Lockyer is a star again?????????????????????
Say for example in the next 6 weeks Hunt plays 8/10 games he is a star again???????????
You are a star, or not a star, it is not pick and choose.
Now go and continue your Bowen campaign with Dazza and you might be lucky that Meninga reads LU.
Right:roll:

As I've previously expressed this has nothing to do with Bowen,yet you still feel the need to throw insults around and assume that it is my motive.

Get a life and learn to argue without name calling,then maybe I'll take you seriously,then again,probably not.

Mr Saab

Referee
Cowgal..
You are the one that brought Bowen into this to start with.
Not me, not Ghoulies.
Touched a nerve have we?

IanG

Coach
Score: NSW 20 QLD 18
FTS: Jarrad Hayne
MOM: Danny Buderus

Hoping that it's a real dogfight