What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO NSW tent - roll call

gorilla

First Grade
Let the drums sound out !

The NSW State of origin team roll call is on !

Every year the NSW selectors call upon the brightest and the best to do battle with the lowly queenslanders.

Put your name down if you want the chance at inter-state glory.

Every player wins a prize in the tent of good fortune.

Goz

I know you would prefer the brightest and the best but I will gladly put my hand up to bleed Blue for the team. Gotta have some Chooky blood in a Blues jersey sometime this year. :lol:

gorilla

First Grade
Everyone makes the first cut team Non-T,
the squad will be determined later - good to have you on board !

Titanic

First Grade
Hey Goz! If you're looking for Dave Q, I am proud to announce that he's a bit tied up at the moment (flaked out around the back of our sheds). It seems he might have had a few too many. If you'll pay the cab fare then we'll send him over.

Dave Q

Coach
(hick) just made it out alive.

Jeez, Its nice to be mentioned in despatches albeit by the toads.

But I play for Malta, and as such, I am not sure if I am even allowed to be considered as a possible candidate for NSW.

That and the fact that theres a hell of a lot of better talent than me out there.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If you need another monkey on the typewriter Goz, I'm ready and willing.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Gorilla has sent me a txt message saying his computer is out of action for a while.

Not sure when he'll be back. But he has asked me if I can hold fort until he returns.

Team so far...

Gorilla (c)
Willow (vc)
Dave Q
Non Terminator

Just three more and we'll crack this egg wide open.

Unfortunate. Hoping for a quick return! I've got a start on my article, not sure how it's looking but I'm liking where it's going.

bartman

Immortal
Hi Goz and the Blues crew...

Having previously repped F7s for Ol' Blighty while living over there, but now being back in the homeland for over a year (and counting), I guess it's probably time I unleashed my inner New South Welshman and stuck my head in the F7s Blues tent... Reporting for duty if needed!

Bartman.
Another player I am honoured to be team-mates with.
I am in awe.
I feel like a rookie amongst legends.
Or a teenager amongst hotties.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Looking like Brylcreem...

Gorilla (c)
Willow (vc)
Dave Q
Non Terminator
bartman

Cheers mate. Willow or Gorilla, I am about 650 words through, so when I'm done I might PM it to either of you if you want a look. A bit different not being skipper. :lol: Much easier.

Dave Q

Coach
My first rep game and ive just worked out what my email address problem is. That will make Coby less annoyed.

Someone has been using my email addres, I got a full confession last night.

Back to business

I need an idea mmmm. Someone hit me over the head, not you Willow, I need to survive it!!

Ive just started reading a recently released book called "The next 100 years". Its a self-selected present for me but somebody else more worthy (dad) wants it so I wont get to finish it before the weekend when I have to surrender it. But I could do a chapter and then "league-ify it"

Apparently Turkey and Mexico will be world powers one day. This guy swears by it.

Predicting the future.....mmmmm.

Ive got my idea..

Last edited: