What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

SOO NSW tent - roll call

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I hope I'm not giving too much away but Willow's spelling of Brylcreem is correct.
I'm almost ashamed to say that it came right off the bat for me too.

Never used the stuff, but old enough be it's inventor's grandson.

Word up Blues... if I don't get another three starters by this time tomorrow, I will be 'volunteering' a few reluctant heroes.

Update so far...

Gorilla (c)
Willow (vc)
Dave Q
Non Terminator
bartman

Looking like greasy kid's stuff.

Dave Q

Coach
Book update:

This guy reckons that we are well on the way to harnessing all of the energy we need by virtue of solar reflectors orbiting the earth, beaming down enough solar power to a central point that can power the whole earth for comparatively very little cost. The science is available now.

mmmm....That collection point would make for one hell of a terrorist target.

Maybe by the the" solar-power liberation league." Exploiting the sun is wrong. The sun has feelings too. Solar activists casting shadows on solar hot water systems. Shocking.

So time to take photos of power stations etc as they will be gone when our grandkids turn 60.

Nope, hes really serious about the space thing. The rest is me warming up for origin!

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I'm in. As a Blue living in Queensland, after the last four years I want blood! Let me at 'em!
Great stuff. Welcone to the tent Jason. :thumn

Black Kitty has jumped onto the bench with Gorilla.

Gorilla (c)
Willow (vc)
Dave Q
Non Terminator
bartman
Jason Maher
Black Kitty

One more... c'mon down... whoever you are!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Good onya BRF. :thumn

That's a team.

Announcing this in the match thread soon...

NEW SOUTH WALES...! NEW SOUTH WALES...!

NSW-blues-f7s.gif

Dave Q (Rabbitohs)
Non Terminator (Roosters)
bartman (Eels)
Jason Maher (Dragons)
Willow (vc) (Bluebags)

Res:
Black Kitty (Bluebags)
byrne_rovelli_fan82 (Rabbitohs)
gorilla (c) (Bluebags)

Fire Up! And don't forget your jerseys on the way out.

Dave Q

Coach
I cant find my lucky pair of odour-eaters and the dog has chewed my mouthguard.

The missus has rushed the dog to the vet to make sure he hasnt caught swine-flu.

But its Ok, I'll be ready (oink)

Last edited:

bartman

Immortal
I'm still going on mine. Should have the draft typed for proof-reading after I'm home from Monday night footy...

bartman

Immortal
Hmm, just typed my notes out at 1,000 words... will do some culling now and PM 750 to our vice captain for a proof read.

Will be around tomorrow and Wednesday evening to put the final one in the match thread.