What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sookiest Fan Group

sputneek

Juniors
For me I'd have to say the Dragons. Whinging about Beau Scott signing with Newcastle and Moltzen not going to their club.

sputneek

Juniors
You think that's the extent of our sooking? You should see us after a loss!

lol good to see you take it light heartedly. Dragons supporters like you have so much to be proud of over the past 3 years so I understand the shock that not being on the beneficial side of decisions has brought. I think it's just come all at once (Moltzen, Scott, Bennett etc). Parra fans also whinge a lot.

eozsmiles

Bench
I'd go Storm or Newcastle.
Storm just don't get it. Enough said.
And Newcastle fans always had their mentality that everyone else was a rich dog and pinched their players. Now they are complaining that people are calling them rich dogs for pinching players. It's a special kind of fan that isn't happy either way.

Grapple

Bench
Melbourne.

They're so used to winning, that when they lose the fans don't have any idea how to take it. Like it's too hard to comprehend or something.