What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sookiest Fan Group

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Happy we haven't gotten a mention.

After last friday night ill throw the broncs in the hat. Group i was surrounded by were so used to having the draw, penalty count and pretty much the world handed to them then losing by a duvious segs try (that i personally wouldnt have given) and being on the wrong end of the penalty count they were just dumbfounded and couldn't handle it.

Big Pete

Referee
So their style of footy might bring something to the competition then? Half contradicts your earlier post.

Not really. It's not as if they revolutionised the game with their brand of football or could be considered entertainers like the West Tigers of old.

Snappy

Coach

After last friday night ill throw the broncs in the hat. Group i was surrounded by were so used to having the draw, penalty count and pretty much the world handed to them then losing by a duvious segs try (that i personally wouldnt have given) and being on the wrong end of the penalty count they were just dumbfounded and couldn't handle it.

As oposed to other teams fans who applaud and are happy when multiple penalties go against them :roll:

Silent Knight

First Grade

Cowboys fans would be the least sooky out of any fan group in the NRL tbh. My dad used to drive up to far north Queensland on deliveries and everytime he came back he said that's where the real Australians live. Tough, uncompromising b*stards that travel hundreds of kilometres to get to a Cowboys game.

You lot would've had the sookiness knocked out of you when you were kids. No room for prima donnas in those harsh environs.

MadPie

Juniors
Us.

We've had every trophy in the game the last three years, but when the inevitable return to the pack comes, the club is in flames, Doust is a bum and there's rumours going everywhere.

Its good value.

You seem like a good bloke Mr Dobbs, but it the rest of the fans that make the Dragons the hands down winner here. Might be time to buy some shares in Pfizer or whoever else makes quality anti-depressants as the legion of Dragons fans mover closer to the brink when things dont go all their way.

MSIH

Bench
Not really. It's not as if they revolutionised the game with their brand of football or could be considered entertainers like the West Tigers of old.

Fair enough, I'd contend that a successful side who plays a nice style of footy brings something to the competition. But that's just me.

skeepe

Immortal
Manly, particularly last year, although the Bulldogs are making a valiant charge for the title this year.

Hmm, I sense a common thread here...

Ron's_Mate

Bench
Dragons grannies are the biggest sooks
Manly fans aren't really sooks, more bitter and twisted.
Raiders fans are demented with grief.
Sharkies fans are stoically accepting of their fate
Souffs fans are deluded
Storm fans are still in denial about their cheating and rorting.

firechild

First Grade
Excuse me. Did you miss Friday nights game ?

But hey, everyone on LU tell you that so why spoil a good story.

Yeah, I did actually. As I've said elsewhere I couldn't handle sitting through 80 minutes of Raaaaay's race calling. Point still remains that the Donkeys almost without exception win the home penalty counts, they also have a far better thaqn average away record wrt to penalties. Nothing much to sook about but still manage to be some of the biggest whingers in the game.

Latest posts