What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sookiest Fan Group

Melbourne.

They're so used to winning, that when they lose the fans don't have any idea how to take it. Like it's too hard to comprehend or something.

Yep...........and when something goes wrong, it is always someone else's fault. The NRL, Gallop, the other clubs, etc etc.

And that takes out the sooking over thier cheating...........

firechild

First Grade
Storm fans and surprisingly Donkeys fans. The Donks get weekly friday night games, never lose a home penalty count and despite being pretty successful they still find stuff to whinge about.

Usain Bolt

Bench
Storm and Warriors fans for thinking the world and refs are against them.

Dragons and Sea Eagles are the biggest sooks in general, they'd have a moan about anything

MSIH

Bench
Raiders fans are the sookiest bunch of sooks that ever did sook. And by Raiders fans, I mean Weepe.

Pugzley

Storm and Warriors fans for thinking the world and refs are against them.

Dragons and Sea Eagles are the biggest sooks in general, they'd have a moan about anything

How the f**k are the referees against the Melbourne Storm!! Next time you see a Storm game count how many seconds a Melbourne wanker is still on top of the opposition while the referee is screaming HELD!! :crazy:

Big Pete

Referee
Manly Sea Eagles.

From the club to the players right through to the fans on here just a whole bunch of excuses and incessant whinging. Really don't add anything positive to the competition.

MSIH

Bench
Manly Sea Eagles.

From the club to the players right through to the fans on here just a whole bunch of excuses and incessant whinging. Really don't add anything positive to the competition.

Agreed. Imagine how bad we'd be if we weren't successful? Yikes.

Big Pete

Referee
It's a shame too because I actually enjoyed the brand of footy Manly played last year and find the whole 'everyone hates Manly' about as overrated as the whole lol@5ouff$ crap.

OVP

Coach
Raiders fans EASILY.

Then Souffs fans ... their whinges used to last the whole year when dear old Adrian Morley was playing. Bring back Mozz !! :lol:

MSIH

Bench
It's a shame too because I actually enjoyed the brand of footy Manly played last year and find the whole 'everyone hates Manly' about as overrated as the whole lol@5ouff$ crap.

So their style of footy might bring something to the competition then? Half contradicts your earlier post.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
For me I'd have to say the Dragons. Whinging about Beau Scott signing with Newcastle and Moltzen not going to their club.

Us.

We've had every trophy in the game the last three years, but when the inevitable return to the pack comes, the club is in flames, Doust is a bum and there's rumours going everywhere.

Its good value.

Snappy

Coach
S The Donks get weekly friday night games, never lose a home penalty count and despite being pretty successful they still find stuff to whinge about.

Excuse me. Did you miss Friday nights game ?

But hey, everyone on LU tell you that so why spoil a good story.

Latest posts