What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sookiest Fan Group

Rhino_NQ

Immortal
Cowboys fans would be the least sooky out of any fan group in the NRL tbh. My dad used to drive up to far north Queensland on deliveries and everytime he came back he said that's where the real Australians live. Tough, uncompromising b*stards that travel hundreds of kilometres to get to a Cowboys game.

You lot would've had the sookiness knocked out of you when you were kids. No room for prima donnas in those harsh environs.

Spent the majority of my childhood on the Gold Coast but the first 7 in Cairns. Being taught as a 4/5 year old why to look for bubbles in the water, what the tracks in the sand are and that saltwater pretty much = death was a different sort of upbringing lol

There are still those amongst us that bitch and moan but they just haven't migrated to LU like myself, beave and a few others have. I've always tried to support the game with both eyes but gets clouded every now and then by my unrelenting hatred towards Brisbane topped with the regular LOL@5(c)uffs .

Also i think the majority of the NQ whingers at the moment are mainly steaming at Gash Grahams apparent immortality, lack of definate return date for Tariq and getting absolutely reemed by staduims QLD that has increased membership prices. Apart from that all is pretty happy at the cowboys stampede site if you don't count parker f&cking pretty much all fo our fantasy plans lol

gUt

Coach
Storm fans and surprisingly Donkeys fans. The Donks get weekly friday night games, never lose a home penalty count and despite being pretty successful they still find stuff to whinge about.

We've lost 100% of our home penalty counts so far this year, and we agree that the Friday night this is wrong. Feel free to give examples or crawl back under your rock.

I think this thread is a little harsh on Manly fans, they don't need another thread singling them out.

gUt

Coach
Happy we haven't gotten a mention.

After last friday night ill throw the broncs in the hat. Group i was surrounded by were so used to having the draw, penalty count and pretty much the world handed to them then losing by a duvious segs try (that i personally wouldnt have given) and being on the wrong end of the penalty count they were just dumbfounded and couldn't handle it.

I thought that was a fair enough try personally.

firechild

First Grade
We've lost 100% of our home penalty counts so far this year, and we agree that the Friday night this is wrong. Feel free to give examples or crawl back under your rock.

I think this thread is a little harsh on Manly fans, they don't need another thread singling them out.

You should be a politician, selectively use statistics to misrepresent facts.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
You seem like a good bloke Mr Dobbs, but it the rest of the fans that make the Dragons the hands down winner here. Might be time to buy some shares in Pfizer or whoever else makes quality anti-depressants as the legion of Dragons fans mover closer to the brink when things dont go all their way.

I don't enjoy the fact that the window is shut for now, I f**king hate it. But we grabbed our chance this time and the torment is gone.

Our fans are unbelievably passionate, so I know where a lot of the angst comes from, but I'm in a zen like state of contentment at present. As long as the club is moving in the right direction towards our next premiership, I'll continue to be so.

Hutty1986

Immortal
I don't enjoy the fact that the window is shut for now, I f**king hate it. But we grabbed our chance this time and the torment is gone.

Our fans are unbelievably passionate, so I know where a lot of the angst comes from, but I'm in a zen like state of contentment at present. As long as the club is moving in the right direction towards our next premiership, I'll continue to be so.

Amen.

northwest9

Juniors
Parramatta.

The f**ktards are still crying over the 2009 loss to the storm.

nah, dragons fans are still crying over '99

and raiders fan, so used to failure they no longer go to support their own team, but instead to scream hatred and bile at opposition players.

gUt

Coach
You should be a politician, selectively use statistics to misrepresent facts.

Have a farkin whinge.

That's zero (0) examples given so far, the same number as home penalty counts won by Brisbane this season.

Hutty1986

Immortal
nah, dragons fans are still crying over '99

and raiders fan, so used to failure they no longer go to support their own team, but instead to scream hatred and bile at opposition players.

:lol::lol:! We are devastated about a GF from 13 years ago, especially when we won a GF the season before last. I can see why you'd keep bringing it up though, your cheating disgrace of a team has won SFA since then

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
:lol::lol:! We are devastated about a GF from 13 years ago, especially when we won a GF the season before last. I can see why you'd keep bringing it up though, your cheating disgrace of a team has won SFA since then

Thats bullshit Hutty.

They won the spoon the year we won the comp because they are cheating merkins.

Valheru

Coach
Raiders or Manly fans definitely whinge the most.

Dragons fans (LU excepted) would definitely have the prize for only talking about footy when their team wins.

Earl

Coach
Still can't beleive David Gallop has done nothing to help the Melbourne fans in this thread. He supports everyone else but Melbourne.