What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooooo Whats The Team V Parramatta Seal

Iafeta

Referee
No he's not allowed to smile. That was mud from Inu, STOP SMILING FOR GODS SAKES! Seriously though, it looked to me like he was ready to tear their left edge a new a-hole with his footwork. Deserves a start for me. Then again, have we given Lewis Brown or Simon Mannering a run in the centres yet??? Bluey's channeling Ivan the Terrible... that said, Benry played a solid game. Good effort from him.

Nth-Qld-Raider

Juniors
I'm really impressed with Elijah Taylor, you guys have a gem with this bloke. What will you do when Michael Luck returns, Taylor surely has to stay in the starting team, he has some serious game about him.

Meth

Staff member
I'm really impressed with Elijah Taylor, you guys have a gem with this bloke. What will you do when Michael Luck returns, Taylor surely has to stay in the starting team, he has some serious game about him.

Luck is a long way away, so who knows?

At the moment, I think that Taylor, Ta'ai and Brown are competing for two spots when Luck returns. Throw into the mix Sam Rapira, Ben Henry, Sam Lousi and Sebastine Ikahihifo, and there is plenty of competition for spots in the backrow.