What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sooooo Whats The Team V Parramatta Seal

They will need to defend a whole lot harder to win this one without Hindmarsh.

We have to keep the ball in our hands (manu put glue on those mits) to grab the two points and the W

armchaircritic

Juniors
Just shown on Fox sports that Henry is starting over Inu...

Why??? Could be another Stupid decision

(They also had a lead in of Manu's f*ck ups from 2007)

Iafeta

Referee
lol - Ivan Cleary MK II, put a backrower into the centres .. even when you have two in the squad.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
He's just a solid player, nothing particulary stands out about him. No real strength, no real footwork, not gonna set the outside man up particulary well, doubt he is good in the air. So why he isn't coming off the bench in the 2nd row so that we aren't wasting an interchange spot for a guy who is at best probably going to only get to play 20 mins at centre is beyond me. Seriously think about that and get back to me on that one!

Meth

Staff member
He's just a solid player, nothing particulary stands out about him. No real strength, no real footwork, not gonna set the outside man up particulary well, doubt he is good in the air. So why he isn't coming off the bench in the 2nd row so that we aren't wasting an interchange spot for a guy who is at best probably going to only get to play 20 mins at centre is beyond me. Seriously think about that and get back to me on that one!

He managed to set Manu up pretty well tonight for that last try.

I think your assessment of him is a bit harsh, considering he is a young bloke in his 2nd game on first class football. He hasn't done too much amazing, nor terrible. In saying that, I don't know why he is selected ahead of Inu at centre.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Lol mate he sholved it onto Manu, that isn't setting up your outside man.

I think my assessment is currently very spot on. He's a solid player with no real skill set which is abover average, he fits in this team as a bench second rower who can come on when Taylor is off the field. Plain and simple.

Meth

Staff member
Lol mate he sholved it onto Manu, that isn't setting up your outside man.

I think my assessment is currently very spot on. He's a solid player with no real skill set which is abover average, he fits in this team as a bench second rower who can come on when Taylor is off the field. Plain and simple.

Fair points. I was impressed with his composure in that situation though. Maybe I'm just looking for things to commend him on.

I think what he did in that play sums up where he is right now. He does what is needed- nothing more, nothing less. I do agree that it's silly, and frustrating, that he's playing at centre, or in the 17 really. When Luck, Lillyman or either Rapira are ready to come back, he ought to be the first to go.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Mate I'm preparing myself for in a few rounds time when one of the forwards comes back and they drop Inu and keep Henry in the centres. Thats gonna be a sad day.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Inu was good when he finally came on, was working hard out there as well. Now if one he could transfer that to truck and trailer drills during the week....

Fast Eddie

First Grade
He should get a fake sweat going on. Spray the face with water. McClennan doesn't seem like the brightest character, he'll fall for it.