What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sorry Dogs You've Gotta Go.

dakota

Juniors
Relocate.

Reinforce security for away/Sydney games. Keep on reinforcing until the matter is dealt with.

Yes - it is the minority of the fan base, but they are causing big problems.

ibeme

First Grade
Neither removal or relocation is a guarantee that these thugs won't suddenly become Tigers 'fans' or Eels 'fans'. They seek out opportunities to create trouble. Unfortunately, they're using the Bulldogs as one of those opportunities.

Having said that, I'd have no defence if the NRL decided to give them the boot.

[furrycat]

Coach
t-ba the hutt said:
Try 9 Preniers

Super League-1995
Came Second Last-2000
1st year of Salary Cap Rorting-2001
Cityrail incident-2001
2nd year of cap rorting-2002
1st rape allegation-2003
2nd rape allegation-2004
Cocaine allegation-2004
Tearing up the SFS-2004.

El Masri was seen picking his nose - 2000
Price forgot to brush his hair - 2002.

I agree. What I don't get is how some people are always saying its just a few supporters causing trouble. The club keep dishing out fines and bans to unruly fans so why does it keep happening.

Also, why does the Canterbury-Bankstown area have such a high crime rate? The community leaders there say it is just a small section of the community. If so, and the cops keep arresting people, why doesn't the crime rate go down?

If i was John Howard I would reconsider our countries immigration policies.

Could you be anymore racist????
What do you mean reconsider our immigration policies, we have among the lowest immigration rates in the world, but one of the largest countries.

Why does this have to a race issue?

Also saying that if the police arrest people then why doesn't the crime rate go down, well that's just stupid. I bet you probably think when the country is in debt we should just print off more money too.

Magnus

Juniors
What pisses me off is those gutless bastards scrapping near small children and families - if you want to scrap fair enough, be man enough and either get in the ring or take it down to the nearest park and kick the shit out of one another , but leave that bullshit out of what should have been a good family night - you pack of brainless twats are ruining it for the true dog fans.

The sad thing is that young families won't go to an NRL game again this year and instead go to Rugby or a Swans game and the game loses a few more fans.

Southernsaint

Staff member
~doggie~diva~ said:
pfft... kick us out...PFFT! :roll:

Souths were kicked out for less.

When the NRL next "invites" clubs to play in the comp, will we see C*nterbury there??

Cheers,
Ben S.

mickdo

Coach
Southernsaint said:
When the NRL next "invites" clubs to play in the comp, will we see C*nterbury there??
Exactly. I think some of these smartass dogs fans should remember that their licence is only on a 5 year basis. Might be a very interesting NRL board meeting when that one comes up for renewal...

Goleel

Juniors
Not to sound racist, but I have a feeling a lot of these fans will lose interest in the club once El Masri retires.

t-ba

Post Whore
[furrycat said:
]El Masri was seen picking his nose - 2000
Price forgot to brush his hair - 2002.

Good one...

Are you honestly saying Salary cap Rorting, hiding Drug Tests, Riotous fans and engineering what killed a swathe of the games expansion clubs is trivial?

I don't mind getting called an idiot if somebody puts in something constructive, so please furrycat, go ahead.

Not to sound racist, but I have a feeling a lot of these fans will lose interest in the club once El Masri retires.

So by that reasoning it means the Bulldogs have only had Lebanese fand since like 1997. That's stupid.

mickdo

Coach
Unknown Pleasures said:

So by that reasoning it means the Bulldogs have only had Lebanese fand since like 1997. That's stupid.
I think he is referring to the troublemakers.

Unknown Pleasures wrote:
Quote:

I think he is referring to the troublemakers.

But I don't think that is the reason for all the trouble.

Matt23

Staff member
They wont be booted out, heavily fined is what expect to happen. :roll: but if they keep this nonsense up, I can see them playing JB cup.