What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sould Brian Smith stay - Vote now

Should Brian Smith Stay

• Total voters

Ron Jeremy

Coach
IMO if people spent less time arguing about whether he should or shouldn't be the coach next year and put their support behind him the team itself then the club might be a damn sight better off next year

I agree we should just get on with the ref's decision.

bartman

Immortal
Colonel Eel said:
IMO if people spent less time arguing about whether he should or shouldn't be the coach next year and put their support behind him the team itself then the club might be a damn sight better off next year.

(Well) Spoken, Colonel!

Suitman

Post Whore
Colonel Eel said:
IMO if people spent less time arguing about whether he should or shouldn't be the coach next year and put their support behind him the team itself then the club might be a damn sight better off next year.

I did that this year Colonel after a mediocre 2002, and it didn't seem to work.
I'll give him one more chance.....reluctantly, but then...........

Suity

parra_princess

Juniors
OK SMITH, I'm giving you a shot in 2004. One more in 2004. After that i'd like to see the board of directors kick your ass out onto O'Connell Street. I don't care which direction you head but i'm sick of a great football team being let down by the driver. Cmon Smiff get it together you ass!

Paranoid

Juniors
One more shot.

Although he came a with more than a few questionable team choices - he wasn't entirely responsible for some of the performances turned out.

That being said ... this should basically be make or break for him this time. Nothing short of a top 4 finish should be considered a failure - you gotta think like winners to be winners.

Latest posts