What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

and AJ is saying that Blink are going to do a sidewave in Brissy, yesssss! If Vandals arent on the 3rd announcement, I might sell my sw ticket and just go to Blink sidewave.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
f**king scalpers have got them on eBay already at $500 a pop already

these pricks are stopping legitimate people who want to go all for the sake of them making a quid and illegally

why the f**k are they allowed to get away with this if scalping is illegal

so pissed off right now as I missed out

f**king scalpers have got them on eBay already at $500 a pop already

these pricks are stopping legitimate people who want to go all for the sake of them making a quid and illegally

why the f**k are they allowed to get away with this if scalping is illegal

so pissed off right now as I missed out

AJ has said to report the scalpers and the tickets will be made invalid. If you are the one who reports the scalpers you get first dibs at purchasing a legit ticket at the normal price.

The only legit purchased tickets you can get will be when the SW website does their 'Buy, Sell, Swap' thread.

This is what AJ said: "Here's a game. Find me a scalper's name and address. If we bust him you get to buy his/her tickets at face value! #SW13"

BLKOUT!

Juniors
I like scalpers. I'd rather pay twice the price for a ticket that sold out in 30 seconds than compete with 50,000 other people who won't pay any more than face value when they re-issue them.

I missed out on tickets last year and still got one through the Buy/Sell thing that they ran. It is very well ran and easy to get a ticket, don't stress if you didn't get one.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
any links to the buy/sell/swap thingy would be much appreciated guys

was soooooooooooooo pissed off yesterday

franklin2323

Immortal
any links to the buy/sell/swap thingy would be much appreciated guys

was soooooooooooooo pissed off yesterday

I got mine pre-sale a few mates missed out. I am hunting for them. Usually Nov/Dec they become available. The soundwave website forum has a buy/swap/sell going as well

Mong

Post Whore
Forgot about the pre sale and the date they went on sale, when i remembered and went on the site the Brisbane tickets were all gone.

Had a massive whinge to the wife about it who told me later that she had brought some in the pre sale for us..even thought she doesn't like that kind of music she knew from the line up that i had to be there.

I knew she would come in handy one day :)

bileduct

Coach
Just wait a few months. The tickets on ebay will come down to retail price. Only impatient fools are paying the ridiculous asking prices at the moment.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
they are already down to $350, problem is they are a gamble

if they get found out they wont be honoured so you waste the lot

bileduct

Coach
they are already down to $350, problem is they are a gamble

if they get found out they wont be honoured so you waste the lot
Which is why you buy from auctions that don't reveal any unique information about the tickets.

I buy the majority of my gig tickets these days from ebay and have rarely paid over the retail price.

$350 is still more than double what they are worth. They will come down a lot more than that. Just be patient. They only just sold out and only desperate idiots will pay that amount right now.

Last edited:
Which is why you buy from auctions that don't reveal any unique information about the tickets.

I buy the majority of my gig tickets these days from ebay and have rarely paid over the retail price.

$350 is still more than double what they are worth. They will come down a lot more than that. Just be patient. They only just sold out and only desperate idiots will pay that amount right now.

Actually, $390 would be double, so $350 is less than double.

I dont understand why you would buy the majority of your gig tickets on ebay?? Why not just buy them from the ticketing agency?

Latest posts