What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

beave

Coach
Slaaaaaaaaaaaaayer!!!

Well the line up is coming along nicely, thank god i got tix for brissy this morning, this will sell out for sure now!

Danish

Referee
You just KNOW that they are going to royally f**k up the timetable for this one, don't you?

Bumble

First Grade
I cannot believe they signed Blood on the Dancefloor. They are worse than Nickelback.

Big Pete

Referee
Eh anything at this stage is just a bonus.

Mate of mine will be pissed. He's big into visual rock and was going because of Dir En Grey allegedly being confirmed by AJ.

natheel

Coach
Dir en grey is in 2014 apparently or their own tour

Alice in chains
Stone temple pilots

Would be awesome!!!

BFMV, BMTH and The Amity Affliction are the highlights for me in the 2nd announcement.

This announcement has doubled the amount of bands that I would love to see, so im glad i got my tickets now.

Im not really into oldschool metal but having the big 4 is pretty epic. Its pretty much a given that megadeth will be the headline for announcement 3.

adamkungl

Immortal
There's another announcement? omfg.

please Megadeth. even though i've seen them twice. It would just be too epic for words.

GC_Gladiator

Juniors
Pretty ordinary lineup if you like alternative music but aren't an old school metal fan. I love motion city soundtrack, Memphis may fire, and blink. However, maybe to be expected after the cracker line up (for my tastes) last year. Looking forward to the third announcement.

natheel

Coach
There's another announcement? omfg.

please Megadeth. even though i've seen them twice. It would just be too epic for words.

Megadeth were apparently on it but didn't make the final cut. So bring on 2
3rd announcement

I'm expecting

Megadeth
Alice in chains
Stone temple pilots
Axe wound
The vandals

Latest posts