What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soundwave leaks two bands for 2013 lineup

adamkungl

Immortal
I need to give Megadeth's Th1rt3en another listen at some point, but first impression was "Mustaine has lost it completely"

RedVDave

First Grade
*squeels* really? what they say? they were awesome last time they were on the bill

Ohh mate, I was very impressed with them last night, they were easily one of the best bands I have seen this year!

Even though it's already been confirmed they basically said they waited to long to comeback to Australia and it won't happen again, then they started talking about Soundwave etc.

Mateo Moi Moi

Juniors
I thought pre sale was 15th. Anyone confirm?

Anyone heard more rumoured bands? One i heard was Papa Roach and I would love to see those guys down under.

beave

Coach
Testament playing would be awesome! One of the most criminally under rated thrash bands of all time, just bought their new album, not bad thus far (only 5 songs into it).

Sooo tickets are $195.85 for pre-sale... Hopefully this is just because of the tallica factor and not the new pricing standard.

natheel

Coach
Sooo tickets are $195.85 for pre-sale... Hopefully this is just because of the tallica factor and not the new pricing standard.

Nah it's to do with

1. Oztix being greedy pricks
2. 10 year anniversary and aj needed to put on a huge lineup rumours are the 2nd announcement is huyuuuuge

sydraider

First Grade
Im signed up for the pre-sale but working on wednesday, Wont be able to purchase til I get home at 7pm that evening, How ling does the pre sale operate for?

Latest posts