What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sour Grapes Award 2012

Danny-Boy

Juniors
lol flanagan no, he had every right to blow up, a ref was sacked to prove it. cost the sharks 2 valuable points.

furner gets the award.

blaza88z

Coach
Matt "must....bag....ch9" Johns

I wonder how fox feel about that, giving Ch. 9 exposure on their programming, normally you don't see much of it, it's normally disguised as a "rival tv network" or something like that, he openly mentioned Ch. 9 during the monday night footy show..

negative exposure I know but it is exposure

Parra Pride

Referee
This guy:
rabbitohs.jpg

skeepe

Immortal
lol flanagan no, he had every right to blow up, a ref was sacked to prove it. cost the sharks 2 valuable points.

furner gets the award.

You could say Furner had every right to blow up too then, a ref was sacked to prove it. Cost the Raiders 2 valuable points.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Craig Bellamy, got sour grapes big time because his team is a bunch of cheating merkins

gronkathon

First Grade
Is that the one when he sat on the bench all game and contributed nothing?

Or are you talking Presidents Cup?

TheDalek079

Bench
Tallis. His russelltohs got beaten in the last minute! and all we hear from him is that JWH is a grub and that the russelltohs dominated the game

LOL I love how a storm fan comes on here and turns it around on furner, thinking everyone agrees with him.

Dude. you should know by now, you support the lowest of the low. The biggest bunch of cheats in sports I have ever seen. People are going to call your boys out from time to time, because people dont like it when other teams cheat. So just learn to deal with it.

Butters

Bench
The Melbourne Storm hate bandwagon.

Only one round into the season and they're already butthurt about Melbourne stomping other teams into the ground with fair and legal tactics.

Latest posts