What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Africa

Shark62

Juniors
South African rugby union remains a disgrace. Good that everyone accepts it. A traditional pillar of apartheid. Quality sport you follow there.
Off you go again. I don’t follow international rugby union at all and I haven’t made one statement here otherwise. I’m a massive fan of international league but I’m disappointed with our failure to grow the game. Keep this stuff to the fight club mate. It’s pretty silly.

Stallion

First Grade
Please stay on topic. I haven’t defended rugby. I suggest you calm down. You are derailing the thread.

It's rugby union ! Thanks. Think the sole naming intent of the word 'rugby' for union only sets a poor regard and subservient stance toward rugby league. This seems to be more widespread in recent times. That despicable code hijacks and undermines rugby league enough without our fans giving them a mortgage on a name that can and should be used by both codes.

Stallion

First Grade
South African rugby union remains a disgrace. Good that everyone accepts it. A traditional pillar of apartheid. Quality sport you follow there.

Sadly not enough of the sports loving public are aware of union's despicable tactics and manouverings thwarting rugby-league. It's not just in South Africa by the way! Hopefully one day these biggots are exposed for what they are. Neutrals and general sports fans are still completely unaware of what's been going on against rugby league in many places around the world. It's so dissappointing. And frustrating.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
The oracle of Rugby League knows it all, no use using facts to show that he is wrong because in his mind he's always right. You know, it's not like this hasn't been discussed on and off at this site now for the last 15 years or more, yet the oracle knows all.

Shark62

Juniors
The oracle of Rugby League knows it all, no use using facts to show that he is wrong because in his mind he's always right. You know, it's not like this hasn't been discussed on and off at this site now for the last 15 years or more, yet the oracle knows all.
Cool story

Latest posts