What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney 1989-90: what happened?

Teddyboy

First Grade
Along with the Roosters I think playing out of the SFS didn't help, a bit like today at ANZ.

parra_jesus

Juniors
A funny piece I saw while digging up those articles was by Peter Fitzsimons who sided with the players (taking a stance against the NSWRL) that the players urine was part of their own private self and shouldn't be demanded to be handed over in a public drug test, or some such drivel.

I wonder if he still holds such outlandish views. (I'll dig it up later and post it)
the good old when buzz slothfield didnt play god with people's careers. if this happened today he would be pushing for the whole organisation to be kicked out od ghe comp, players to be bammed for life

ACTPanthers

Bench
the good old when buzz slothfield didnt play god with people's careers. if this happened today he would be pushing for the whole organisation to be kicked out od ghe comp, players to be bammed for life
Been a while since you logged in mate? *checks the quoted post* About 7ish years perhaps?