What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

South Sydney - JOKE of the league.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Now honestly.

Poor results.

Anticipated crowd figure of 2-3k.

They've won one game - against what was more or less a QRL first grade outfit, and lost every other.

Now this Warriors match?

Someone put the little vermin down...

AsPiRiNg YoUtH

Juniors
Well i still say why they were let back in is beyond me. This year proves it. They beat the Clysdales. So obviously if they play Jersey Flegg they may win a premiership.

Paullyboy

Coach
Oh but if we do that all of their 'true fans' will come out and cry again. I admitted, I wanted them back in the comp - but not in this shape. If only Norths were still around..

mattyg

Bench
They will pump the crowd up to 6,000 somehow. Where are the 50,000 that protested to get them back in?

Hurriflatch

Referee
This is why they need to pay massive overs for players

Dean Widders signed on for 240k a year which was double the Parra offer.

maybe next year things will turn around

but after today's performance I'm expecting JT to be named head coach of Souths in 2007 not McRae

Hurriflatch

Referee
mattyg said:
They will pump the crowd up to 6,000 somehow. Where are the 50,000 that protested to get them back in?

WAtching the soccer

at least the team they support in that actually scores

Glenn

First Grade
Even with the players they have purchased for next season, getting away from the spoon still will be light years away.

Edwahu

Bench
Look at the players who have gone to England next season. If Souths gets 4 or 5 of them they would be competitive.

Glenn

First Grade
Hmmm a case for Souths just fielding a Jim Beam Cup side and a PL side, such as what Newtown are doing.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Phillips said:
leave souths in, kick out the storm and bring back the Crushers, Bears and Reds

Leave Storm in they are a great footy side and I was born there. Kick Souths out because they are a cancer on Rugby League.

Phillips

Referee
pantherz9103 said:
Leave Storm in they are a great footy side and I was born there. Kick Souths out because they are a cancer on Rugby League.

i dont care where you were born, Souths stayed loyal to the ARL and should be the LAST team to get kicked out.

speaking of cancer, maybe you should take up smoking

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
WTF has staying loyal to the ARL got to do with anything?

If a team is given every chance to perform and actually make something of themselves, to the extent where after being kicked out they're re-instated - and STILL nothing happens, they should face some sort of consequence.
Farkwit.