What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths 38 Penrith 4 @ Coffs Harbour

mxlegend99

Referee
Sorry if i spelled any of the names wrong, but this was the line-up:

Fullback: Rhys Wesser
Wingers: Shaune Corrigan, Fetuli Talanoa
Centres: Colin Best, Jamie Simpson
5/8: John Sutton
Halfback: Chris Sandow
Front Row: Luke Stuart (c), Jaiman Lowe
Hooker: Isacc Luke
Back Row: David Kidwell, Shannon McPherson
Lock: David Fa'aloga

Bench:
Beau Falloon
Ben Lowe
Scott Geddes
Garrett Crossman
Eddy Pettybourne
Luke Capewell
Dave Tyrrell
Chris Mcqueen

Decent team... this should be a pretty good game.

monkey1

Juniors
Sorry if i spelled any of the names wrong, but this was the line-up:

Fullback: Rhys Wesser
Wingers: Shaune Corrigan, Fetuli Talanoa
Centres: Colin Best, Jamie Simpson
5/8: John Sutton
Halfback: Chris Sandow
Front Row: Luke Stuart (c), Jaiman Lowe
Hooker: Isacc Luke
Back Row: David Kidwell, Shannon McPherson
Lock: David Fa'aloga

Bench:
Beau Falloon
Ben Lowe
Scott Geddes
Garrett Crossman
Eddy Pettybourne
Luke Capewell
Dave Tyrrell
Chris Mcqueen

Decent team... this should be a pretty good game.

and yet wing, asotosi, merrit, champion, greenfield, cleal are not there, good signs

Dave Q

Coach
The Panthers will have a dig but I expect them to be over-run in the second half.

murraymob

Coach
dont bet on it Q.Even thou its a trial .The young guys are out to show Elliott that they deserve first grade selection.

shame i couldnt make it today, oh well, they should put a decent effort in but because of the weather the score may not represent the strength of souths as we no how much rain can be a leveller of skill

Sugar

Bench
Report from Black Rabbit

Just got back from the game and a quick summary.

IT WAS SO FRIGGEN WET EVEN THE DUCKS WERE HIDING UNDER THE BACK OF GRANDSTAND!

Issac Luke carved them in the first half. Set up the first two tries with quick dummy half runs and perfect offloads. Kicked 0 from 4.

Sandow was sharp. Put some hits on the forwards including a beauty that dropped their #11. Only kicked 1 from 5.

Wesser was brilliant. Ran the ball back like a freight train. Excellent positional play. Will score plenty of tries this year.

Sutton....this guy was probably the best on the paddock. Attracted plenty of defenders with the ball in hand and set up 3 tries. Looks leaner and fitter than 2008.

Pettybourne. The kid hit it up and didnt take a backward step all night. Will start in the 17 in R1.

Stuart. I reckon he will start R1 as Roys partner in the front row as we have plenty of back rowers.

Macpherson...Big improver. Running harder and straighter.

McQueen...much better than RTR game but will still need time at Bear Park.
Corrigan. Hobbled off after some great work and a try. Should be a starter in R1. Talanoa could be at Bear Park if he doesnt aim up against the Dragons.

This was a solid hit out in atrocious conditions and shows that the younger guys along with players who will run out at Bear Park in R1 can step up when needed.

Even when the score blew out, the defence did not let up.

BRING ON R1!!!

And no injuries