What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths best 17 (questionable)SAYS SHADOW...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
oi r20 here was my list farah is on it the rest i deleted becoz they are all not up to 1st grade quality i am happy that talaki played well best of luck to him....i think the dud list just exceeded (16) though some cant see it and r95 thinks they"ll be alright mate......r95 sorry they are non 1st grade players mate sorry to give you the truth mail Shadow.
NRL
Robbie Farah will make his Rabbitohs debut as Maguire shuffles his line-up before kick off today at Campbelltown Stadium.All the blank spaces below are for the duds that i excluded...Shadow SSTID.

1) Braidon Burns

3) Robert Jennings

4)

5)

6)

7)

8) George Burgess

9) Robbie Farah

10) Anthony Cherrington

11) Robbie Rochow

12) Angus Crichton

13) Jason Clark (CAPTAIN DUD) Jason is a glorified nsw cup player gives his all but adds nothing and cant break through a pack of marshmallows.

Interchange

14) Tyrell Fuimaono

15) Cameron Murray

17)

18)

19) Clayton Williams

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

19)

2)

callmack1

Staff member
oi r20 here was my list farah is on it the rest i deleted becoz they are all not up to 1st grade quality i am happy that talaki played well best of luck to him....
NRL
Robbie Farah will make his Rabbitohs debut as Maguire shuffles his line-up before kick off today at Campbelltown Stadium.All the blank spaces below are for the duds that i excluded...Shadow SSTID.

1) Braidon Burns

3) Robert Jennings

4)

5)

6)

7)

8) George Burgess

9) Robbie Farah

10) Anthony Cherrington

11) Robbie Rochow

12) Angus Crichton

13) Jason Clark (CAPTAIN DUD) Jason is a glorified nsw cup player gives his all but adds nothing and cant break through a pack of marshmallows.

Interchange

14) Tyrell Fuimaono

15) Cameron Murray

17)

18)

19) Clayton Williams

20)

21)

22)

23)

24)

25)

19)

2)

And how many of these so called "duds" have you actually seen play a number of games?

It was nice while you were gone tbh, the fighting stopped, we had good discussion and good banter.

I was hoping you would've learned from your mistakes but no, same old Shadow. Can't come up with new material either.

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
And how many of these so called "duds" have you actually seen play?

It was nice while you were gone tbh, the fighting stopped, we had good discussion and good banter.

I was hoping you would've learned from your mistakes but no, same old Shadow. Can't come up with new material either.

oi kiddo your wet behind the ears and your knowledge that i read whilst i was gone was far beyond laughable you truly got no idea of the game or the players....sorry but there;s your truth mail becoz i am a truth talker...Shadow oh by the way i see that you say yes to r20 in every post and suck up to him how immature cherrio kiddo go dry the backs of your ears ....lol@kiddo

Rabbits20

Immortal
oi kiddo your wet behind the ears and your knowledge that i read whilst i was gone was far beyond laughable you truly got no idea of the game or the players....sorry but there;s your truth mail becoz i am a truth talker...Shadow oh by the way i see that you say yes to r20 in every post and suck up to him how immature cherrio kiddo go dry the backs of your ears ....lol@kiddo
Grow up please Shadow.

There isn't a need to lash out at Callmack. He is his own person and we agree/disagree on things all the time. You must be jealous that I get along so well with Callmack.

He was just asking you how many of those duds have you seen play???

Rabbits20

Immortal
And how many of these so called "duds" have you actually seen play a number of games?

On another note Callmack I have seen the guys I named play a few games and imo they don't cut the mustard unfortunately.

Callmack in 2012, 13 and 14 we had such good depth in the club and at Norths.

Considering we are now trying to get out of the hangover period so to speak imo we should have better depth.

The key to making preliminaries and GF's is having that really good squad with lots of good back up options.

Sadly Callmack I don't think we have that unless we have a very good run with injuries.

I believe we can make the finals but I'll be shocked if we go deep.

The positive is our depth is a bit better than last season but not where it needs to be imo.

Richo is trying to get things back on track and heading in the right direction.

Rabbits20

Immortal
http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2017/02/11/late_mail_rabbitohs_.af_news.html

The late mail.

It pains me to say this but there are some duds in there in:

Tasi
Kelly
Levido
Deitz
Travers
Siolo
Murphy

Just to let you know Callmack, these guys don't cut the mustard.

There are some duds in this one Shadow.

I know you can see it too.
I have seen those 7 play and they aren't up to it.

I have strong doubts over Moceidreke too. I've seen him play once and I wasn't impressed.

I'm not impressed with Nielsen or Tyrrell either as you know Callmack.

I am hoping these 10 guys don't play first grade but I know a few of them will which is disappointing.

In fact we will be seeing a couple of these guys in the CS next week.

callmack1

Staff member
I'm not having a go, but you're saying I have no knowledge? You're saying I'm immature?

You're the one that calls half the frggin team duds when you probably haven't seen them play much. You're one of the only ones on here that doesn't think we'll go well this season and it's all because "your mate" said so.

It's not all about likes Shadow and I don't really care about them but go and have a look at how many you have relative to how many posts you have compared to me, the facts speak for themselves.

You call others "un south sydney" and say some really nasty things to them for tipping against us. You also attack anyone who disagrees with you or doesn't like, just like in that post or you say "i'm not biting" because you can't face the music. How childish and immature is that?

And I don't suck up to R20, we just agree on a lot of stuff but disagree from time to time. We get along well.

callmack1

Staff member
Grow up please Shadow.

There isn't a need to lash out at Callmack. He is his own person and we agree/disagree on things all the time. You must be jealous that I get along so well with Callmack.

He was just asking you how many of those duds have you seen play???
Correct

callmack1

Staff member
I have seen those 7 play and they aren't up to it.

I have strong doubts over Moceidreke too. I've seen him play once and I wasn't impressed.

I'm not impressed with Nielsen or Tyrrell either as you know Callmack.

I am hoping these 10 guys don't play first grade but I know a few of them will which is disappointing.

In fact we will be seeing a couple of these guys in the CS next week.
Some of them I have never seen play so I don't have an opinion on them.

Latest posts