What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths by 20

Moffo

Referee
Canberra played a team without a forward pack last week, they are yet to be tested in my book

Melbourne were exposed to a degree yesterday and I think Canberra will as well today

Souths will win easily. They handled Parra's quality forward pack with ease and lined up to the Roosters forwards pretty well the week before

Get on, get in line. Let's hope rabbit fans get out there to see their team win!

Cheers,
Moffo

Moffo

Referee
Hindy,Cayless,Robinson,Morrison with Marsh as well. Yeh, ill take option A on that Cliff

Sorry skinner, my computer dislikes me this morning :lol:

innsaneink

Referee
Jed......you going?

Im taking my Souths fan son......I cant lose today, If Souths win I give you heaps, if you guys win its no skin off my nose. :lol:

;-)

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Neither side has proven anything much yet, and to be honest I can't see this game changing anything. Until either of them run into a truly decent team and come away with the points then I'm not going to start backing them as real contenders.

izzo

Juniors
Thanks for the support fellas, glad to see people from other clubs backing Souths now.

OVP

Coach
Of course Souths will win ... they have 8 ex-Roosters in their line-up ;-)

Actually i predicted Souths would have a very good year. Ive seen nothing yet to convince me otherwise. They played great against the Roosters in Round 1 and were very unlucky, and proved it was no fluke by walloping Parra in Round 2. And its good to see they finally have a decent coach.

Go bunnies :)

izzo

Juniors
OVP said:
Of course Souths will win ... they have 8 ex-Roosters in their line-up ;-)

Actually i predicted Souths would have a very good year. Ive seen nothing yet to convince me otherwise. They played great against the Roosters in Round 1 and were very unlucky, and proved it was no fluke by walloping Parra in Round 2. And its good to see they finally have a decent coach.

Go bunnies :)

Dont worry its payback towards your mob and Manly for stealing a few Souths players in the 70's and 80's :)

AJ

Juniors
No way. Parramatta were their own worst enemies last week (had nothing in attack or defence and kept dropping the ball). Souths fluked it last week by playing the simple brand of football they only know how. Canberra will show a lot more attacking flair and blow the Bunnies off the park.

innsaneink

Referee
Raider_Azz said:
Congrats of beating the Bulldogs ink.

Please go easy on us if we lose :)

Im in a good mood for some reason so you might be lucky. ;-)

OVP youve done a lot of predicting lately,(Some crap about Manly too I see) or rather telling us what you told us last year or whenever.....tip, quotes add more credence. :lol:

Go the Bunnys!

idiots all of you, when souths get a win everyone thinks they will win again. Dumb, i wish souths all the best and besides the raiders being on top i would love to souths up there in the top 4 but seriously raiders by 13+ today mark my words.

Bumble

First Grade
AJ said:
No way. Parramatta were their own worst enemies last week (had nothing in attack or defence and kept dropping the ball). Souths fluked it last week by playing the simple brand of football they only know how. Canberra will show a lot more attacking flair and blow the Bunnies off the park.

If you say so... :blahb: