What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
LOL why are you in the Dragons forum?

It's a bit like going to France and complaining of the arrogance of the French.

funny you should make that connection...

i can see it now...

leave australia..

go to france..

don't like the arrogance of the french..

leave france..

come back to australia..

win a premiership..

mark-gasnier-music-news.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
NGR has more grace, dignity and knowledge in a piece of his toenail that he discarded 3 years ago than a whole bunch of youse put together.

All this boastful on-line frolicking and over exhuberance, people are fed up with it. I know I am.

Few other sides have produced such boring, deadpan and unevental football than SGI this year. One would rather bat off to a minor car accident than to see one of your forwards make 2 yards and die with the ball.

Few other sides have recieved the beneift of some of the worst calls in refereeing ever seen.

Your first premiership was a grubby dogs breakfast, they should strike it off the record and declare the whole season 2010 as a write-off.

That people could celebrate such an event is remniscent of the effectiveness of Gillard's boat people policy.

Hmmmmmmmmm
My "queer twig" meter just exploded as I ran it over that particular text.
Take the butt plug out and post again when you are clearly not as upset.
By the way..........
darius-boyd-main.jpg

Dragon

Coach
Hmm i do wonder where our clubs name is engraved on that lovely trophy. Is it the bottom shield or one of the side ones? Might have to go to the club and get a close up of it. Probably somewhere around the souths one...oh wait

Willow

Assistant Moderator
"The number of spirit people who descended from planet Xenu to suck you into the ethereal vortex of the krustoloids."

Well thats what you saying after your weekly visit to paranormal anonymous. Weirdo.
Well Dave, you may study these strange systems of belief.

But I only believe in rugby league, and the team I have been following for 46 years.

And with that I take joy in fighting sad sacks, thought police and crap merchants who tell me who to pray to, what to think or which team to support.

Surely a man of passion such as yourself can respect the spirit of the game, and the true meaning behind the word 'heritage'. Or are you just another mindless troll harbouring envy because of our club's proud achievements?

So which side do you support Dave? The light or the dark?

Dave, this is your moment of truth.

slammingsam

Juniors
Some of the stuff Souths fans post on here is embarrasing. I actually feel ashamed. I think it is all well and good to support your club etc but coming into other teams forums and baiting etc is just dumb. St George have been the best side for the past 2 years and won the comp this year. They deserve everything they get and have the right as fans to talk and brag about it as much as they want until it is taken off them or they win the 2011 comp.

Grow up some of you. If you cant be a good sportsman..be a good sport.

Sugar

Bench
Just read the last few pages of this..

My conclusion is saints fans on internet rugby league forums are arrogant and ignorant..

That is all.

Winners are grinners NGR.
With past few seasons the Dragons have had they deserve to act however they want to

If the shoe where on the other foot Souths fans would go ballistic I know I would.

Live it up Dragons the world is yours

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well there go Dave, NGR, Bumblebee, Jack, Nemmy (have I missed anyone?), you've just been labelled childish and ungracious by members of your own supporter base. Not to forget 'embarrassing'. Tsk Tsk...

Do any of you care to respond to Slammingsam and Sugar?

jackb

Juniors
Well there go Dave, NGR, Bumblebee, Jack, Nemmy (have I missed anyone?), you've just been labelled childish and ungracious by members of your own supporter base. Not to forget 'embarrassing'. Tsk Tsk...

You know that I have congratulated your team and supporters a few times now willow. That dosn't mean that I cant give it to you if I disagree with a particular thread. If the shoe was on the other foot I would not be arrogant about it (not saying you are but plenty have acted that way) but just content with the result and happy to post same in a thread like this.

Dave Q

Coach
Light or dark Willow.

Like the time you were telling us about your alien hijacking.

If I recall correctly, the green tractor beam sucked up one of your kids in the backyard but you bravely volunteered to participate in their scientific experiments instead.

I also thought it stange when you told me that the alien doctors seemed to be more excited about the thought patterns of the sea sponge on the operating table next to you than your good self.

It must have really hurt when the U.N (who were negoiating earth-sourced releases) offered more for the sea sponge than you.We all told you that we were shocked, but underneath we knew it was the right choice ( and that was just your friends).

It fine to win a flag but to go and on and on about it indefinately until people would rather vomit than read another words praising the saints is bad form. A distinct lack of grace and consideration for the other teams, whom without which, you would have won f-all.

meh!

Last edited:

STG-MACCA

Bench
It fine to win a flag but to go and on and on about it indefinately until people would rather vomit

This thread is F U C K E D..... but, noone can tell a St.George supporter to stop going on and on and on about something after every single F U C K associated with rugby league (excluding St.George people) went on and on and on about a F U C K I N G choke that didn't exist.

You can shove OUR premiership right up your ring'er and I hope you get so sick of seeing our lovely badge flying proudly, and our team with the trophy on every rugby leage promotion for the next 12 months.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
You know that I have congratulated your team and supporters a few times now willow. That dosn't mean that I cant give it to you if I disagree with a particular thread. If the shoe was on the other foot I would not be arrogant about it (not saying you are but plenty have acted that way) but just content with the result and happy to post same in a thread like this.
So you'd be relaxed?

Jack, not being a smartarse here, but you would first have to know the feeling of winning a grand final before you know how you'd react. You may very well surprise yourself. And if you should be fortunate enough to be a winner with a smile from ear to ear, you may find others calling you arrogant. You may then feel that the soreloser doesn't know the meaning of the word. Or at the very least you may say the word needs redefining - because you don't feel arrogant, you feel proud.

For me, it was surreal at Homebush that day. Celebration tempered with relief. In fact, the vast majority around me were relieved. Why? Because it had been 31 years - that was a real response which defied all the robotic 'St George don't exist' arrogance that is promoted by the wankers on these boards.

juanfarkall

Coach
Light or dark Willow.

Like the time you were telling us about your alien hijacking.

If I recall correctly, the green tractor beam sucked up one of your kids in the backyard but you bravely volunteered to participate in their scientific experiments instead.

I also thought it stange when you told me that the alien doctors seemed to be more excited about the thought patterns of the sea sponge on the operating table next to you than your good self.

It must have really hurt when the U.N (who were negoiating earth-sourced releases) offered more for the sea sponge than you.We all told you that we were shocked, but underneath we knew it was the right choice ( and that was just your friends).

It fine to win a flag but to go and on and on about it indefinately until people would rather vomit than read another words praising the saints is bad form. A distinct lack of grace and consideration for the other teams, whom without which, you would have won f-all.

meh!

oh Dave..

How many NYC players again ?

NGR

Juniors

Sure. If they wish to ignore the past actions of dragons supporters on this forum, then that is their choice.

I have been here long enough to understand the mentality of your particular supporting group, which i view as unintelligent, arrogant and generally rude...

NGR

Juniors
LOL why are you in the Dragons forum?

It's a bit like going to France and complaining of the arrogance of the French.

Considering the dragons forum is next to the souths forum, and the post displayed was about souths, i thought i would have a look to see what it was about..

juanfarkall

Coach
Considering the dragons forum is next to the souths forum, and the post displayed was about souths, i thought i would have a look to see what it was about..

Not as if your mob have had much to talk about since the finals started.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Sure. If they wish to ignore the past actions of dragons supporters on this forum, then that is their choice.

I have been here long enough to understand the mentality of your particular supporting group, which i view as unintelligent, arrogant and generally rude...
Well... You're just being unintelligent, arrogant and rude now.

Tell me, oh mentally intelligent one, why are you posting here if it upests you so much?

STG-Dragon

Juniors
I find them exactly the same way NGR. During the season I had some good posts with a number of fans from different clubs. Yes there was a few tossers amoungst them, as expected, but nothing like the arrogant and deadset dumb supporters from the merged dragons.

They finally win their first comp and the rest of us are supposed to think that they are something special. Give it a break boys - one good season does not make up for tradition and history and 12 years of existance can't compete with 100 years plus.

The term "Pride of the league" was bestowed on Souths after we won every match in 1925. You arrogant little minded turkeys will say who cares about 1925 - no tradition or pride coming from you lot but plenty from Rabbitohs fans who cherish our proud history and achievements!

:lol: you f**king goose! Funny you don't mention all the seasons where you came dead last or in the bottom 3 or the fact your club was booted from the NRL for ineptitude! "Disgrace of the league" is a more acurate description of your pathetic club!

Latest posts