What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

STG-Dragon

Juniors
This thread is F U C K E D..... but, noone can tell a St.George supporter to stop going on and on and on about something after every single F U C K associated with rugby league (excluding St.George people) went on and on and on about a F U C K I N G choke that didn't exist.

You can shove OUR premiership right up your ring'er and I hope you get so sick of seeing our lovely badge flying proudly, and our team with the trophy on every rugby leage promotion for the next 12 months.

:clap::clap::clap:

STG-Dragon

Juniors
Sure. If they wish to ignore the past actions of dragons supporters on this forum, then that is their choice.

I have been here long enough to understand the mentality of your particular supporting group, which i view as unintelligent, arrogant and generally rude...

Funny that's how to describe a Souffs supporter just add deluded and toothless then it's prefect!

Dave Q

Coach
Seems NGR has Willow spooked.

Meanwhile back on spaceship Alpha:

Alien aneathestist: ^*^*^*$$#$*^)*_*##&(&&(_*%$%#%$#
Tranlsation: This one they call Willow, I think Ive found his brain!

Willow: Take me to your leader!

Alien Dotor: ^&%#*)*__&*(^%^^%$&^%*(
Translation: Perhaps I was wrong.

And so Willow woke up and lost his entire memory of 2010.

Any memory of a premiership was erased, and along with, the errant thoughts that Saint George were anything other than Choking Smokers who.....

got lucky.

juanfarkall

Coach
Seems NGR has Willow spooked.

Meanwhile back on spaceship Alpha:

Alien aneathestist: ^*^*^*$$#$*^)*_*##&(&&(_*%$%#%$#
Tranlsation: This one they call Willow, I think Ive found his brain!

Willow: Take me to your leader!

Alien Dotor: ^&%#*)*__&*(^%^^%$&^%*(
Translation: Perhaps I was wrong.

And so Willow woke up and lost his entire memory of 2010.

Any memory of a premiership was erased, and along with, the errant thoughts that Saint George were anything other than Choking Smokers who.....

got lucky.

Hey squirter, how many NYC players again ?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
If Souths were to win a premiership I wouldn't be bitter, I probably would not be alive either.
But RVD, I've met you. You're a young fit fella, and with modern medical science I reckon you'll live for another 100 years.

Oh right...
:lol:

Dave Q

Coach
One more premiership than Cronulla-Sutherland....

Harold emerged from the russian submarine, made it back to the neighbourhood and then turned the porch light on at the wrong house.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
1941, 1949, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1977, 1979, 2010 = 16 PREMIERSHIPS

We know it worries you.

juanfarkall

Coach
One more premiership than Cronulla-Sutherland....

Harold emerged from the russian submarine, made it back to the neighbourhood and then turned the porch light on at the wrong house.

Oh Dave you missed my question again ...

You were going to let me know how many NYC players 50uffs had in their NRL 17 for the last comp game they played this year, you know the one where a soft backrower carved up the best pack in the league early in the piece....

Do I have to post 50reminders in order to get you to back up your own flakey statement ?

big pat

Coach
Some of the stuff Souths fans post on here is embarrasing. I actually feel ashamed. I think it is all well and good to support your club etc but coming into other teams forums and baiting etc is just dumb. St George have been the best side for the past 2 years and won the comp this year. They deserve everything they get and have the right as fans to talk and brag about it as much as they want until it is taken off them or they win the 2011 comp.

Grow up some of you. If you cant be a good sportsman..be a good sport.

right on the money sam, do you think other teams supporters haven't talked it up after grand final success, i trhink after 31 years everyone has a right to celebrate as long as they want to, if it irks daveQ and his posse then stay away, i don't think i need to apoligise to anyone, its been a wonderful 2 years under wayne bennett, and i look forward to 2011 as much, as of now we're the 2010 premiers, and its up to 15 clubs to take it off us, good luck for next year.

God-King Dean

Immortal
FIFTY-AND-FABULOUS-final-cover_HB_WATKINS_UK-1.jpg

jackb

Juniors
funny you should make that connection...

i can see it now...

leave australia..

go to france..

don't like the arrogance of the french..

leave france..

come back to australia..

win a premiership..

mark-gasnier-music-news.jpg

Muzby - are you kidding with a photo like this? All he needs do is poke his tongue out to the side and wear a baseball cap with the brim on the side and the "special people" would lock him up. Have a search for a better image - they cant all look as dopey as this - can they!

Last edited:

boxa777

Coach
Muzby - are you kidding with a photo like this? All he needs do is poke his tongue out to the side and wear a baseball cap with the brim on the side and the "special people" would lock him up. Have a search for a better image - they cant all look as dopey as this - can they!

Would he look better sporting a premiership ring?

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member

what.. like this?

south_sydney_supporters.jpg

Latest posts