What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths fans calling us chokers

YEHHHBOYYYD

Juniors
NGR has more grace, dignity and knowledge in a piece of his toenail that he discarded 3 years ago than a whole bunch of youse put together.

Clearly you're as dumb as he is.

All this boastful on-line frolicking and over exhuberance, people are fed up with it. I know I am.

Im pretty sure you're giving us sh*t online.

Few other sides have produced such boring, deadpan and unevental football than SGI this year. One would rather bat off to a minor car accident than to see one of your forwards make 2 yards and die with the ball.

Boring, deadpan football that saw us win Minor Premiorships back 2 back then take out the Premiership in 2010.

Few other sides have recieved the beneift of some of the worst calls in refereeing ever seen.

An excuse that i've heard that many times... No matter who loses, its always the refs fault anyway isn't it?

Your first premiership was a grubby dogs breakfast, they should strike it off the record and declare the whole season 2010 as a write-off.

16th Premiership... (it's ok, i'll excuse you for that one).

That people could celebrate such an event is remniscent of the effectiveness of Gillard's boat people policy.

Don't come here and speak sh*t about your mate Julia...

We we're the most consistent team over 2 years. f**k off with your whinging and put more f**kn effort into supporting your team rather than trying to give us sh*t.. YOU HAVE NOTHING ON US. WE TOOK OUT THE TITLE.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
St.merge rested 4 players - big deal. Missing first graders from Rabbitohs.

Beau Champion - broken leg

overrated.

Luke Stuart - broken hand

his own fault. never trust a man with a first name for a surname..

Ben Ross - broken neck

oh please, he should have retired at cronulla.

Scott Geddes - broken knee cap

is he still playing? really?

John Sutton - dislocated shoulder

even if he was playing, you would still have a 50/50 chance that he'd go missing..

Beau Faloon - broken arm
Ben Lowe - broken foot
Jason Clark - Hamstring

now you are just having me on.. who the hell are those three? did you just make them up?

Chris McQueen

was he in the great escape? man he'd be getting old by now..

Last edited:

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I think i will just have to let you have your fun with any spelling and grammer errors i may make.. :lol:

did you sleep with kelsey?

it's okay.. he's famous.. that doesn't count as gay..

Godz Illa

Coach
I'm disappointed we rested so many for that final round match. We could've put 50 on Souffs like half a dozen other teams did in 2010. Deride of the league

NGR

Juniors
overrated.

his own fault. never trust a man with a first name for a surname..

oh please, he should have retired at cronulla.

is he still playing? really?

even if he was playing, you would still have a 50/50 chance that he'd go missing..

now you are just having me on.. who the hell are those three? did you just make them up?

was he in the great escape? man he'd be getting old by now..
You are a funny man muzby. I bet you are the life of any party you attend...

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
You are a funny man muzby. I bet you are the life of any party you attend...

only sometimes...

part21am.gif

Dave Q

Coach
The last plane out of Kogarah's almost gone
Only seven flying hours till we stop su**ing.each others d**g
There aint nothing like the kisses
Of a cheating red v boy princess
Im going to burn a st george jersey all day long.

_snafu_

Immortal
Just read the last few pages of this..

My conclusion is saints fans on internet rugby league forums are arrogant and ignorant..

That is all.

LOL why are you in the Dragons forum?

It's a bit like going to France and complaining of the arrogance of the French.

juanfarkall

Coach
Your so called reserve grade team had less first grade players missing than Souths. You think leaving our 4 players makes your team reserve graders - heaven help you if you get a bad run of injuries. Missing only 4 players is a godsend and you should be counting your blessings as far as injuries were concerned during 2010.

St.merge rested 4 players - big deal. Missing first graders from Rabbitohs.

Beau Champion - broken leg
Luke Stuart - broken hand
Ben Ross - broken neck
Scott Geddes - broken knee cap
John Sutton - dislocated shoulder
Beau Faloon - broken arm
Ben Lowe - broken foot
Jason Clark - Hamstring

All above are first graders and there were other fringe players like Chris McQueen out as well. And this was the better part of the year for Souths regards injuries.

Funny you should mention that .

Dave Quince made a statement about NYC players playing against seasoned internationals yet when asked how many NYC players were in each 17 he refuses to answer ...

BTW I will see your 7 with our 4 plus Dan Hunt, Henry and Tagive (that is if you really want to count Ben Ross).

juanfarkall

Coach
The number of men who turned you away at the public toilets last night.

"Get out of here Gregstar and put ya shrivelling peanut away, youre giving us moofs a bad name"

shrivelling peanut ????

are you referring your own spine with regards answering a very simple question ?

Just in case you missed it...

I missed your answer regarding NYC players panhandler.. any updates ?