What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game thread

TheDMC

Bench
three tries and the Mateo hasn't been unleashed yet...like the speed of our play..wow maybe four if that inu try counts..

Warmess

Juniors
Jro sure does look good at fullback.

Inu creating more opportunities in one half than the other 'centres' have done all year.

First game of the season when we're looking like a professional footy team. Great intensity, physical defense, fast line speed, good pressure, ok ball control, playing for field position, I'm liking this, hope this is a sign of things to come all season.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Ropati looks good at fullback because it utilises his best strength, which is running the ball. He was a bit out of position on the grubbers though.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
Packer played his best of the season as well.
I'd say the backs had their best games of the season; Tupou, Ropo and Henry all had their best games.

Johnson and Matulino, just too good today

hitman82

Bench
Yeah man, Package had his best game of the season by a mile. Ran over 100m, made some good tackles, and set up a try with an awesome offload.

Drzoidberg

Juniors
Amazing we actually held the ball enough to score a few tries. D was a tad lazy at times but ill take it. Good signs boys. Bluey, leave Inu in the team FFS.

How good was Inu's spin in the last try, Crocker and Everyingham, classic.

MKEB...

Staff member
:lol::lol: Its actually a win-win whenever ya pick against the Warriors, on one hand if they lose, hey you get a point. If they win, well your happy they won and quite happy to lose a point

20 mins to kickoff, I havn't been this excited for a game for a long while. Just so unpredictable as to which Warriors side will come out, the lethal or the losers

Today I can cope with that.

Fast Eddie

First Grade
Amazing we actually held the ball enough to score a few tries. D was a tad lazy at times but ill take it. Good signs boys. Bluey, leave Inu in the team FFS.

How good was Inu's spin in the last try, Crocker and Everyingham, classic.

Wouldn't count on it, Locke will be back, Henry was quite strong today so ain't going anywhere and Ropati will be put back at centre unfortunetly.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I wasn't that convinced by Inu, and to be fair Ropati looked good, including some running in the centres.

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Ropati went off injured. Even with an extended break between games you'd think Ropati would struggle to get the hamstring completely right.

Latest posts