What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths game

thebigredv

First Grade
The fans deserve this type of performance what a half
That is an understatement. In a world where people/footy fans can sometimes get very entitlted, we have been waiting for a domination like this for years. I just heard biggest half time lead since 2001 and it feels every bit that long.

Granted there will be a surge by Bunnies next week but it's so refreshing our team show a little bit of what they are capable of. I had forgotten to the point where I didn't think it possible.

kit66

Bench
Makes you wonder why they can't play like this every week. Despite the commentators, Gus mostly, harping on about Souths not playing well this is all the Dragons, they're not letting Souths play, giving them nothing ( for 35 minutes ).
I hope they learn from this and remember that this is what it takes, this enthusiasm and commitment. Even the refs OK tonight. Keep it up boys.
Ramsey, Hunt, JDB and Amone have been huge.

be55

Juniors
Blake Lawrie was absolutely enormous...

28mins

11 runs for 124m (Most of anyone in the team. Almost double that of any other forward and 30 metres more than Ramsey who is second with 92m) and 33 post contact (equal most of anyone)

Should be enough to keep the pitchfork mob at bay for another week...

Overseadragon

Juniors
South's first daylight second can't see it ending any other way while we have dad's army on the pitch oh for a coach who actually knows how to coach...........where the f**k do you get one of those while we have a trough full of pigs ..........I have really had enough of this shit this once MIGHtY club is on its knees ,with no light at the end of the tunnel......
Maybe I should blast the club more often seems to be working this reverse psychology

SAP58

Juniors
It is sad for me to say this but I have no confidence at all tonight with the side we have picked. I hope I am totally wrong but I can only see a bad loss, I have always tried to be positive as a supporter but the football they play & the inclusion of a number of players totally out of form leads me to that belief. I hope I am totally wrong BUT….
They have shown I was wrong to doubt their ability. But I have to ask - where has this been for most of 2022 ?

Latest posts