What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths need a clean out

Wayne bennett with his recruiting prowess will get us in the top 8 next year i wonder what's bennetts plan for that dud lachlan ilias no club wants him he is a nsw cup player at best.send him to Papua new Guinea lol.

speedster

Juniors
Penrith didn’t get kicked out of the Comp either.
Yawn Cartoon - Tom Talking Cat Turbosquid Iphone Chatting 2010 Itunes ...

blue bags

First Grade
Panthers matches Rabbitohs record 5 grand finals in a row
1967 . 1971
No one will ever match Dragons record
12 minor premiers in a row 🤔

Who won the first premiership souths
Who has won the most premierships souths
Forever in our shadow

Only two clubs exist since 1908 the rabbitohs + the rorters and souths were the first club that entered the comp in 1908 lol. If your not a foundation club then your club has no foundation history.thus your club is forever in souths shadow from 1908.

Penrith didn’t get kicked out of the Comp either.

A. Souths sued news limited the nrl the arl and the nswrl and all of the nrl clubs including penrith and won.

B. Souths thus winning the court case was awarded over 2 million dollars in compensation and for being kicked out of the competition thus the two years was reinstated and was found to be unlawful thus Souths won the court case admirably and deservedly so. Souths have won 21 premierships from 1908/2024 which is unmatched and unsurpassed today.SSTID.

C. Question: And lastly which club will ever match souths on 21 premierships definitely not penrith lol.

I find it insane that mamouzelos will be #9 and that humpreys and dud ilias will fight it out for the #9 position if mamouzelos fails.jye gray is not in the top 17 is insane jye gray is a far better footballer than these two duds ilias + mamouzelos how bizaare.humpreys is far better than mamouzelos + ilias as these two players are not first grade players by any stretch of the imagination these 2 duds would not be at the rorters or at the purple puke so why are they in our top 30 it beggars belief.forget ilias being a #9 im not a dreamer move him on to the rorters like we did with jaxson paulo and take mamouzelos with him.

Oh no blue bags the Hastings/ ilias swap is off do you know blue bags that sam walker from the rorters is younger than ilias.no club wants ilias oh that's right he was going to be a great #7 and Mamouzelos had a 3 year extension i just can't fathom how dumb souths are its a BIG JOKE!!!

Oh no blue bags the Hastings/ ilias swap is off do you know blue bags that sam walker from the rorters is younger than ilias.no club wants ilias oh that's right he was going to be a great #7 and Mamouzelos had a 3 year extension i just can't fathom how dumb souths are its a BIG JOKE!!!

To add to this blue bags if our recruitment dept had a brain cell I'd throw the cheque book at Nick politis he would never do the above!!!

To add to this blue bags if our recruitment dept had a brain cell I'd throw the cheque book at Nick politis he would never do the above!!!

And to add to this blue bags 5 yes 5 international players departed at seasons end in 2024 in fact with losing these 5 internationals.As of today they still have more internationals than souths today thats why we need to recruit Nick politis to teach our souths boardroom how to rort the cap and rort the nrl and also rort the game similar to how the purple puke rort the cap/nrl/the game its criminal how the nrl let the rorters and the purple puke rort the game. Anyone with a brain cell knows bellamy + and his rorting purple puke club will win next year in 2025 (shame on you nrl your a rort as well)

And to add to this blue bags 5 yes 5 international players departed at seasons end in 2024 in fact with losing these 5 internationals.As of today they still have more internationals than souths today thats why we need to recruit Nick politis to teach our souths boardroom how to rort the cap and rort the nrl and also rort the game similar to how the purple puke rort the cap/nrl/the game its criminal how the nrl let the rorters and the purple puke rort the game. Anyone with a brain cell knows bellamy + and his rorting purple puke club will win next year in 2025 (shame on you nrl your a rort as well)

Cheers blue bags for always having my back cobber most dont like the truth plus they need to go to specsavers.

Latest posts