What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

souths please sign james roberts

handyman2190

Bench
Could be he is just having us "on" he got thrown out from here is he honestly coming back or just raising his price i for one wont believe it until the ink is on the paper, he keeps changing the goal posts, decisions was to be by last wed then friday now who knows, its like a feeding frenzy and now the news the bird will resign at cronulla maybe st george will attack

doyen

Bench
JR is homeward bound.

Depends where "homeward bound" is mate----he's been living in the far north for a while now & has family ties there!!

Could go either way between Sths & the Broncs--Jeremy Donovan will have a biggish input with the decision,I reckon,even though he says he's just presenting the facts to James!

I wonder how much input from Mundine--he could make a huge difference--but he played most of his career with Saints!!

Last edited:

Rabbits20

Immortal
Could be he is just having us "on" he got thrown out from here is he honestly coming back or just raising his price i for one wont believe it until the ink is on the paper, he keeps changing the goal posts, decisions was to be by last wed then friday now who knows, its like a feeding frenzy and now the news the bird will resign at cronulla maybe st george will attack

Your post makes heaps of sense.

I won't be convinced until it's official either.

Rabbits20

Immortal
Word is Roberts to sign with Broncos in next day or 2.

Roberts is mucking Souths around. Souths aren't happy.

Latest posts