What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths Release Hegs Rumour...

I saw it over at rleague.com about 20minutes before i even posted it here :p

I read this thread figuring it was leading to confirmation... got to the end and it wasn't posted. So i figured i'd post it. Was surprised that no one had beaten me to it.

That said i don't mind the bunnies. :lol: Since they're the rivals of a team i hate (Roosters).

ha ha, I was reading about it on another Souths forum. There are already about 3 or 4 pages of people saying how glad they are. By the time I finished reading all of that and came over here, I knew someone would beat me to the punch.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
I saw it over at rleague.com about 20minutes before i even posted it here :p

I read this thread figuring it was leading to confirmation... got to the end and it wasn't posted. So i figured i'd post it. Was surprised that no one had beaten me to it.

That said i don't mind the bunnies. :lol: Since they're the rivals of a team i hate (Roosters).

ye. i did the same as you, except you beat me to posting it by about 30 seconds.

and anyone who hates the roosters is ok by me

bunny hop

Juniors
I'm just glad i don't have to watch Heggarty come running out of the deffensive line and get nothing but air anymore.Hopefully now all i'll see is Best running down the sideline,coming inside and scoring under the posts.Or when you feel that sickening feeling when the ball gets lofted high up in the air and you look towards the in goal area and there's hegs with his arms outstreched and his eyes closed waiting for the ball.

Latest posts