What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be kicked out of the comp!

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
They look like a team that wants to get its coach sacked.

So it's not just Souths fans that notice this?? I find it very interesting that the likes of Issac Luke, Roy Asotasi and David Fa'alogo are the main ones not putting in and performing. Might be a coincidence but these 3 are all kiwi reps and I know Roy was involved in getting the kiwi coach sacked--- so it's not out of the question BUT if that is happening than it is very poor form. :x

MacDougall

First Grade
They already tried to kick out the Rabbitohs and the sooks wouldn't shut up about it. How bout you just merge like we had to. I'm sure the Sharks would be up for it.

Danish

Referee
Souths are certainly playing horribly at the moment, and frankly I think most of it comes down to dumb coaching.

Keeping Luke off the field for any amount of time is just geniused, and what makes it worse is that Taylor seems to use the fact that Souths lift when he comes on as being some sort of justification that he is an impact player....

Guess what numbnuts, if anyone were ever stupid enough to bench Andrew Johns for the first 20, he would have made a MASSIVE impact when coming on too.

More backline movement to Colin Best and less 1 out "running" by Jaiman "my uncle is the CEO so I get to paly every week" Lowe and we might see them come good.

Generalzod

Immortal
There's always a winner and a loser, unfortunately for Souths there losing at the moment they will come good.

SSFC Hitman

Juniors
Souths are certainly playing horribly at the moment, and frankly I think most of it comes down to dumb coaching.

Keeping Luke off the field for any amount of time is just geniused, and what makes it worse is that Taylor seems to use the fact that Souths lift when he comes on as being some sort of justification that he is an impact player....

Guess what numbnuts, if anyone were ever stupid enough to bench Andrew Johns for the first 20, he would have made a MASSIVE impact when coming on too.

More backline movement to Colin Best and less 1 out "running" by Jaiman "my uncle is the CEO so I get to paly every week" Lowe and we might see them come good.

Obviously you havent watched Souths much this year. Issac Luke has been that terrible he should be having a stint at Norths. And Jaiman Lowe hasn't played the last 2 games and we have been smashed up the middle. Unfortunately J.Lowe has been one of our best forwards and has completely outplayed the likes of Asotasi! :(

I agree about the dumbcoaching though. :sarcasm:

Red Bear

Referee
Yes boot them. Useless team taking up a valuable place in the comp that could otherwise go to a successful team.

The handful of inbred hicks that support them can go watch them spaz around in the NSWRL comp.
Queenslanders calling people inbred hicks?

"Psst, Kettle, It's the pot here...You're Black!"

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Obviously you havent watched Souths much this year. Issac Luke has been that terrible he should be having a stint at Norths. And Jaiman Lowe hasn't played the last 2 games and we have been smashed up the middle. Unfortunately J.Lowe has been one of our best forwards and has completely outplayed the likes of Asotasi! :(

I agree about the dumbcoaching though. :sarcasm:

Well you know you are trouble when Jaiman Lowe is your best forward.

lockyrulz

Juniors

It's the other way around spastic.

Christ if you can't even get that right I'd hate to think what the rest of your pathetic existance is like.

eaglerock

Juniors
are we now digging up threads from 5 years ago...they had one bad game you tool...the next time your team get smashed ill revisit this thread, go some people have no f**king clue

natheel

Coach
Oh no souths lost 2 games in a row let's kick them out. most stupid bloody thing I've heard.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach

Christ if you can't even get that right I'd hate to think what the rest of your pathetic existance is like.
Rofl, you are without doubt one of the dumbest f**ks on this forum.

All you ever come with is one joke after another, except that you are being completely serious when you come up with them.

I would almost consider you a forum troll, but you are clearly too f**ken stupid to even do that properly.

Good luck trying to pass Year 9 at the 7th attempt, buddy :lol:

Hanscholo

Bench
Why is it that all of the bring back the bears people are f**kwits? Its really making me want to see Norths stay out.

lockyrulz

Juniors
Rofl, you are without doubt one of the dumbest f**ks on this forum.

All you ever come with is one joke after another, except that you are being completely serious when you come up with them.

I would almost consider you a forum troll, but you are clearly too f**ken stupid to even do that properly.

Good luck trying to pass Year 9 at the 7th attempt, buddy :lol:

Yet my I.Q dwarfs yours.

Not that I would consider that any sort of achievment, being the utter intellectual wasteland you clearly are.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
Yet my I.Q dwarfs yours.

Not that I would consider that any sort of achievment, being the utter intellectual wasteland you clearly are.
Haha, nice return of serve. That one stung!

What an ACHIEVEMENT ---- note the 'e' between the 'v' and 'm' for future reference, you intellectual giant, you!

:lol::lol:

Ausguy

Coach

I know the saying you dumb f**k, go read his post again moron.

OK i did... he is still right and you are still wrong. whats your point.