What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be kicked out of the comp!

Penance

Juniors
Your a drop kick mate. Souths ALWAYS slump at this time of the year, you ALL remember 2007? we were dubbed rubbish at this time as well, and powered towards the finals late in the season. 2008 no one expected 5 wins in a row, especially how Souths fought back from deficits.

Souths arent in form, it happens, what about the tigers? 5 losses in a row! Warriors, God knows whats up with them!

Souths need a new coach, and problem solved. They now have a quality line up.

Fathead

Bench
They have about four coaches at the moment. Gordon Tallis Forwards Coach, Jason Taylor Head Coach, Mark Ellison Asst. Coach and John Lang in the Football Dept!

You forgot about the No 1 coach - Rusty Crowe. if you believe that rusty has no control over selections/tactics employed by the bunnies, I have a few safari suits to sell you :D

Red Bear

Referee
That was pretty amusing as well. People who cant admit they are wrong are always pretty funny, especially when they grab at other petty insults.

Red Bear

Referee
He has the kettle and the pot part around the wrong way you f**king tard!
OK I'll deconstruct this one for you

Part 1
"Psst, Kettle, It's the pot here"

Note how this is the pot talking. Following this he talks once more to the kettle

"...You're Black!"

And hence the Pot has called the Kettle black
facepalm.jpg

Sir Biffo

Bench
Sigh..

Yes he does.

I would be the pot, he would be the kettle, that is what he is infering, yet he refered to me as the kettle.

Get it yet tard?

:lol:

Inferring.

And you're still wrong.

This is gold.

Who cares about Souffs, let's just let lockyrulz amaze us with his intelligence.

DRAGONZ_RULE

Coach
ROFL, unfortunately I cannot say that I didn't expect the resident FORUM CLOWN to push his point, thinking he was right but in actuality being so, so wrong. Great viewing!

Presume this is locky's mum:

elephants.gif

buster bunny

Juniors
Lets kick every team out that loses 2 in a row and see how many teams are left in the comp. Ridiculous post especially by someone who calls himself Chris Sandow and has a bring back the bears banner. You do realise that one of the reasons the bears are doing well in the NSW cup is because they have souths players?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
He's gone strangely quiet since the irrefutable evidence was posted... :sarcasm:

Latest posts