What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths should be kicked out of the comp!

God-King Dean

Immortal
pot_calls_kettle_black.bmp

African Monkey

First Grade
How does a team who's owners dump over 10 million bucks and get over 20 mill in council funding for Redfern Oval, lose to the cowboys 46 points to 12, and the previous week get thumped by the raiders who didn't have campese?????????????????

They have about four coaches at the moment. Gordon Tallis Forwards Coach, Jason Taylor Head Coach, Mark Ellison Asst. Coach and John Lang in the Football Dept!

I've never seen a team so gutless and heartless to their supporter base in my whole life. You would think the coaches would atleast devise one set play or move? You would think the players would try after getting booed off ANZ Stadium last week? You would think they would win tonight, to atleast keep their faint top eight chances alive?

Their leageus club has been shut for over two years now and doesn't look like making a profit or funding to the football club. They are in one big mess and I don't see how they can get out of it. Their paying Asotasi over 400k and he doesn't make more than 100 metres a game. They've got Kidwell on 350 k and he hasn't played good since the storm!

Their backline hasn't had any space to move in the whole year! Colin Best was a Dally M winner last year, and this year he's doing double the tackling he did at the raiders! Someone please send a CSI team around to see what is going on at training!

If I was the owners I would pull my money out, these buffoons (Players) are making fools of those souths supporters who pay in excess of 250 bucks a year in membership!
Some supporter you are you f**ken tosser.

acosti121

Juniors
The rabbitohs are draining those private owners. Their recruitment has been terrible and their players play like Sheila's.