What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths to blitz Manly

imasharkie

Coach
OVP said:
Since i was 10 points behind in my tipping comp, i had to make some bold predictions this week. I tipped Newcastle, bot got pipped at the post. Never again will i tip the Cowboys after that effort. And i've tipped Souths to beat Manly. Im not in the slightest bit confident ... but im goooorn in the tipping comp now anyway :cry:

Just like your team come semi final time :lol: :lol:

Southernsaint

Staff member
imasharkie said:
OVP said:
Since i was 10 points behind in my tipping comp, i had to make some bold predictions this week. I tipped Newcastle, bot got pipped at the post. Never again will i tip the Cowboys after that effort. And i've tipped Souths to beat Manly. Im not in the slightest bit confident ... but im goooorn in the tipping comp now anyway :cry:

And a Sharks fan's opinion holds so much weight this season :lol:

Cheers,
Ben S.

Blunty

Juniors
Southernsaint said:
imasharkie said:
OVP said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

This season? Don't you mean any season. Can't recall a Cronulla team ever winning the comp.

Moffo

Referee
Top ground though, it was a fun day, well done to the NSO faithful for getting out there...crowd was about 15,000

Southernsaint

Staff member
Blunty said:
Southernsaint said:
imasharkie said:
OVP said:

Cheers,
Ben S.

This season? Don't you mean any season. Can't recall a Cronulla team ever winning the comp.

Well, granted, they've had some good seasons. Only today Boots N All highlighted their glorious victory in the 1978 Amco Cup.

Cheers,
Ben S.

Igor

Juniors
t-ba the hutt said:
Oh, and the view is sh*thouse!

Very true, I went there once in that late 90's to see Manly play (they got beaten soundly from memory) and I thought it was an appaling ground to watch league.

rabs

Staff member
Not the best view from where I was on the fence, but it woulda been ok on the hill or stand I reckon. The rabbits were woeful in defence except for the period after they scored two tries. Once Manly scored those 3 quick tries before halftime Souths threw in the towel. On the whole North Sydney Oval is great and I'd go there again in a flash to watch league

wittyfan

Referee
It's the last time I ever tip Souths! :lol: I was told in a text message from a Souths fan that they were quite pathetic apparently.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
First trip to NSO if there are any other footy games played there it wont be my last. In a nutshell = top bloody day!!
The amount of Manly fans that turned up was amazing. Especially on our side of the hill where it was wall to wall Manly fans. Had fun giving it to "The Burrow" (down on numbers today guys?) and hope you guys liked the spoon we had for you. :D

DIEHARD

----
CC_Eagle said:
First trip to NSO if there are any other footy games played there it wont be my last. In a nutshell = top bloody day!!

Yea I reckon Manly should play there alot more. :D

c_eagle

Juniors
Diehard said:
CC_Eagle said:

Yea I reckon Manly should play there alot more. :D

It's as close to Manly as it is to South's heartland, maybe even closer to Redfern actually.

CC_Eagle

First Grade
It was definetly more of a Manly crowd than a Souths crowd..

Well done Tappas.. :clap: :clap: :clap: Another Souths marketing success.

mightybears

Bench
its been a bad week for norths fans
no bears at gosford
and now, at the spiritual home of rugby league, manly confirm spoon avoidance by flogging a pathetic souths!

congrats manly
vale rugby league

Latest posts