What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths v Roosters(live scores)

Jono078

Referee
Our best chance is for Panthers and Rabbits to lose their remaining games and us to win both our 2, I hope we can flogg the Rabbits next year! I just feel like hitting each one of them lol.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Risa said:
I hate how Souths keep winning. Why can't they just lose? lol.

Because they don't want to get the spoon 3 years on the trot. They're fighting just as hard as your lot.

Geez one spoon won't kill ya! We won the spoon in 2001 and then 2 years later won the grand final.

Do you think any of us Panther fans were still embarassed about getting the spoon in 2001 after winning the gf in 2003? We were partying that gf night and the spoon seemed ages ago.

Sadly the 2003 gf win seems a while back now too!

Damn salary cap!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil:

pantherz9103

First Grade
Dilmah said:
Be a long while till the next one too.

Yes it may well be. I think I know my own club sucks this year and more often than not struggles, so you don't need to be smart.

It may well be a very long time before the Knights win the comp again as well.

Unless you win one while Joey's still around. Once Joey retires unless you have someone nearly as good as him to replace him then you better get used to being cellar dwellars.

Credit to the Knights. They are playing great at the moment but they are playing above their abilities really, because they so desperately want to avoid the spoon. Once Johns goes down again next year to injury you'll go back to losing.

Teams like the Dragons, Eels and Tigers all have a premiership in their sights in the next few years.

The Broncos and Cowboys are probably warming towards one as well.

I can't see either of our clubs winning a comp in the near future. There are too many teams that have much better chances.

I'm coming into your forum and have every right to do so. I don't mean to troll its just that the penrith forum is too quiet and this one is a good place to vent my spleen.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Ah, Panthers fans - living proof that Western Sydney's IQ is about twenty five points lower than the rest of the city (which is already a good deal lower than the rest of the country).

TooheysNew

Coach
Yes it may well be. I think I know my own club sucks this year and more often than not struggles, so you don't need to be smart.
My team's forum - i'll be smart if I like. Difference between you and me is that I actually believe my team has the players to win a competition in the next couple of years.

Once Johns goes down again next year to injury you'll go back to losing.
Funny - I remember hearing that last year as well. The comeback of a desperate man.

Once Joey retires unless you have someone nearly as good as him to replace him then you better get used to being cellar dwellars.
Yeah right. We lose without Johns, but we lose with him as well. We aren't a one man team any more. Anyone who says that needs to watch more football.

They are playing great at the moment but they are playing above their abilities really, because they so desperately want to avoid the spoon.
Haha. Oh, were you being serious? How the hell does a team play above their abilities? That's a physical impossibility. The team is playing as well as they can. They obviously have the ability to play this well - therefore they are within their abilities. Your point lacks logic.

What difference does it make what incentive the team uses. If it helps them win then i'm all for it. There's no difference between playing to avoid the spoon and playing to get in the 8. Either way the team is playing to win.

~knights~

Juniors
what a classic quote

"playing above their abilities"
:lol:

stop it my sides are hurting

:lol: :lol:

Jobdog

Live Update Team
:-k I'm thinking that Souths should thank us for their recent form of late. It seems since we've started winning, so have they.

princess plj

Juniors
damn one down in my tipping.
ok so the bunnies have moved up on the table so here's hoping the panthers dont find form in the next 2 rounds and the knights keep up with their form...

Latest posts