What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Roosters *Live updates, spoilers*

Sea_Eagles_Rock

First Grade
Clearly his tri coloured whistle blew it's pea out and now he has his Green and Red one out. When that one fails it free for all. Should be about 10 minutes into the 2nd half and there will be no more penalties.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
46 min: BIFF - A bit of a flare-up 70s style. Roosters get the penalty and have shot.
Shannon Hegarty (Rabbitohs) and David Shillington (Roosters) sin binned!

melon....

Coach
MrSharky said:
It was the same rubbish bullsh*t refereeing last week too... :roll: :evil:

:cool:
Oh..I thought it was the fact your useless tard players kept dropping the ball in the play the ball? Stevens and Dykes to be exact...2 of the most over rated hacks in the game.

About time we didnt get hammered in the penalties. Souths were always ill disciplined. And Russ Crowe is no way winning a bet with a big gun.

melon....

Coach
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
Clearly his tri coloured whistle blew it's pea out and now he has his Green and Red one out. When that one fails it free for all. Should be about 10 minutes into the 2nd half and there will be no more penalties.
Yeah...like the way Mander saved your sorry pathetic arses against us by diallowing good tries. I know what you mean.

Dickhead.

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
Big_Bad_Shark_Fan said:
i can hear the crowd from the shire
this is going to be huge
my tip around
12-12 with 20 minutes to go and its anyones game from there

what did i say around 12-12 with 20 minutes to go

Hurriflatch

Referee
A little interesting stat