What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Souths vs Roosters *Live updates, spoilers*

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
Feeling better this morning Fairfax?

I'm fine, have you figured out why Crocker was penalised for sitting Logan on his @rse yet? Retracted your statements yet? Only then will I lay off you...

Until then you're on a hiding to nothing. 8:45 on a Sunday is a bit early for a rock star to be on the Internet, isn't it? Did you sneak on line when your parents went to church?

Ari Gold

Bench
Fairfax said:
I'm fine, have you figured out why Crocker was penalised for sitting Logan on his @rse yet? Retracted your statements yet? Only then will I lay off you...

Until then you're on a hiding to nothing. 8:45 on a Sunday is a bit early for a rock star to be on the Internet, isn't it? Did you sneak on line when your parents went to church?

geez and you can talk..... staying up till 12:40 last night to talk to ILUVFINCHY

the whistle was blown AFTER Crocker pushed Logan in the face....

Fairfax

Juniors
robyalvaro said:
geez and you can talk..... staying up till 12:40 last night to talk to ILUVFINCHY

the whistle was blown AFTER Crocker pushed Logan in the face....

Not true... watch it again. The penalty was for the tackle on Logan. The whistle blew almost as he hit the ground. It was a legal & legitimate tackle.

Russell Smith sin-binned Crocker after that for the niggle in the tackle. No penalty for Logan headbutting Crocker twice, of course.

Latest posts