What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward, Do ya Love him yet

maple_69

Bench
Yeah I don't think I've seen him play better. All the skills on display. Outrageous cut out pass, deft short pass for his first, taking the line on with great acceleration, a testing kick for another try, an intercept and 70m break and a huge hit on Morgan to boot.
Let's hope he doesn't get depressed if Segs isn't around. Apparently they are pretty tight.

soc123_au

Staff member
His finest moment was to get the repeat set at the death. Clear head + good option + well executed = victory.

With all due respect, it's not his job to make hit ups, especially with the forwards doing their job. Yes, he could have taken the line on a bit but he really didn't need to today. I love how lethal a combination him and Chicko are forming.

I'm one of the many Dragons supporters still grieving over the loss of Jamie Soward.

I agree with The Teach here. If the Panthers forwards do their job, and lay a platform, Jamie just might win you a Grand final. You just need to look after him and let him do his thing.

Make no mistake, he really is that good a player.

P.S. I hope you guys absolutely destroy the Cheating Purple Scum this Monday Night.

Pomoz

Bench
I'm one of the many Dragons supporters still grieving over the loss of Jamie Soward.

I agree with The Teach here. If the Panthers forwards do their job, and lay a platform, Jamie just might win you a Grand final. You just need to look after him and let him do his thing.

Make no mistake, he really is that good a player.

P.S. I hope you guys absolutely destroy the Cheating Purple Scum this Monday Night.
Thanks for the sentiment. I hope we do too!

Blues Riff

Bench
How good was his first try on Monday night? The one-handed carry in those conditions, the little flick of the wrist to DWZ, great stuff.
I've been impressed by the way he handles the media too. Confident, without being too cocky. The press conference with him and Ivan showed perfectly, the single-minded determination of the club.

Frankus

Juniors
If we aren't seriously in the mix this year (I honestly can't see us getting over the top of the Bunnies, Roosters or Manly but I love surprises) then we will be very hard to beat next season. Soward is key. Apart from Mullen, probably the best kicking game in the comp. The future is bright.

franklin2323

Immortal
How good was his first try on Monday night? The one-handed carry in those conditions, the little flick of the wrist to DWZ, great stuff.
I've been impressed by the way he handles the media too. Confident, without being too cocky. The press conference with him and Ivan showed perfectly, the single-minded determination of the club.

His second try was the one for me.... Shame he can't run the ball :lol:

The fact he sacked himself as GK and give the FG to Moylan shows he's a team player as well

TheFrog

Coach
I don't think I've ever seen emotion like this bloke displayed tonight on a footy field. The Panthers 2014 are his baby and no matter what people say about him or his team they are going deep deep deep baby.

pantherz9103

First Grade
I was never one that disliked him at the Dragons. I think they disrespected him last year with all he'd done for that club but I sure am happy that he's come to our club now!

Latest posts