What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward

The Popper

Bench
We should've already had Carney signed by now, and we would've if the Federal Govt. had not unleashed its attack dogs on our club. Fair dinkum, they don't care who they hurt, that mob. Will this be yet another kick in the guts for Sharks fans??? Yep, there will be little kids in tears over this...........and some adults too.
WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!

Last edited:

Generalzod

Immortal
I hope Carney stays he owes Cronulla...If he goes well so much for the loyalty shown Cronulla deserves better ...The game is becoming a joke.

drago brelli

Bench
We should've already had Carney signed by now, and we would've if the Federal Govt. had not unleashed its attack dogs on our club. Fair dinkum, they don't care who they hurt, that mob. Will this be yet another kick in the guts for Sharks fans??? Yep, there will be little kids in tears over this...........and some adults too.
WHATEVER IT TAKES!!!
Gillard said on 2GB this morning that she won't rest until Carney moves to St./Illa.

Diesel

Referee
Carney needs to stay at Cronulla, it'll be pretty shit if he goes to the Dragons after the lifeline he received.

Offer him 5 years but he needs to sign now

Avenger

Immortal
I hope Carney stays he owes Cronulla...If he goes well so much for the loyalty shown Cronulla deserves better ...The game is becoming a joke.

I hope he stays with you guys but why does he owe you? Cronulla were not the only club after him when the Roosters sacked him.

webShark

Carney needs to stay at Cronulla, it'll be pretty shit if he goes to the Dragons after the lifeline he received.

Offer him 5 years but he needs to sign now

What an opportunity for the scum. Unload Soward and chance to get TC. Who the hell would want Rangi Chase? Please let it not be us. TC has been stalling for weeks. Must be his manager hanging out for the best deal. Soward to Pennies just cost us. We either pay more for TC or lose him to our arch enemies. Then we may recruit a planker like Chase.

Feej

First Grade
I hope he stays with you guys but why does he owe you? Cronulla were not the only club after him when the Roosters sacked him.
We were (apparently) the only club *not* to stipulate any onerous behaviour clauses in his contract. He owes us for at least allowing him to live like a normal bloke and make his own decisions in regards to how he behaved.

aussie7798

First Grade
He was being chased by multiple clubs as if he owes you squat lol

Besides he thought he was joining a league club not a stable

Latest posts