What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward

PHaTMaN

Juniors
I wondered why Gould was incessantly talking Soward up on the Sunday arvo game..

Makes sense now. Trying to justify his decision.

chewsta

First Grade
If Carney wants to play alongside a Dugan then why dont we go after Dugan aswell?
We need backs, he is a fkn good one and we need Carney. Deadset what is the problem?

carcharias

Immortal
We should Fergo back as well
Let them drink chick drinks on the roof too.

I wouldn't give a f**k.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
I wondered why Gould was incessantly talking Soward up on the Sunday arvo game..

Makes sense now. Trying to justify his decision.

agree.. his articles this week re: soward & his composure, strength, passion etc seemed very much at odds with how he was talking about him at the start of the season...

f**king panther pricks.

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We wouldn't have him Quigs.

We only take the rehabilitatable (is that a word?)

:lol:

cleary89

Coach
I dont get why someone would leak they are days away. What does that even mean? If they want to sign, why does it take days?

We need to sign Carney now, The club should be chasing Luke Keary as well, that way we have him and Penni for Half back options, as well cover Carney if injured

Frenzy.

Post Whore
We need to sign Carney now, The club should be chasing Luke Keary as well, that way we have him and Penni for Half back options, as well cover Carney if injured

Don't need Keary. Fa Brown is way better than him and covers 6,7 & 9. In fact I reckon Brown is better than Peni as well.

Latest posts