What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soward

newman

First Grade
The reason for the delay? Contracts need to be lodged, approved, checked over by legal teams etc. Takes a bit of time. The general phrase is "agreed to terms" but no one seems to do that anymore.

Card Shark

Immortal
The reason for the delay? Contracts need to be lodged, approved, checked over by legal teams etc. Takes a bit of time. The general phrase is "agreed to terms" but no one seems to do that anymore.

Snowden agreed to terms.

That's why we take our time. Once bitten, twice shy.

The Popper

Bench
11548_4838917740031_1828432214_n.jpg

drago brelli

Bench
You might poke fun at him now but he had you blokes laughing on the other side of your faces in the Drags 25-12 win. He showed how completely inefective some of your backs were. He's a great signing for Penrith. Gould has made a clever move.

Feej

First Grade
You might poke fun at him now but he had you blokes laughing on the other side of your faces in the Drags 25-12 win. He showed how completely inefective some of your backs were. He's a great signing for Penrith. Gould has made a clever move.
Hard to argue that. I'd still rather have TC though.

drago brelli

Bench
Hard to argue that. I'd still rather have TC though.
Yes......I think Carney is a better all round player. He should stay at Cronulla. Flanno has done a good job with him and he appears to be more settled at Cronulla. Maybe he's maturing.

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
yeh he dosnt actually exist...

He breaks orthotics with the essensce of his thought.

Actually, nah, he's not smart enough to be Zen.

He breaks orthotics dropping the clutch in his ute.

Really, how long does a broken orthotic keep you sidelined for? Its not even part of his body.

Its like dropping a plate or cup of coffee and ruling yourself out for a month.

Feej

First Grade
Really, how long does a broken orthotic keep you sidelined for? Its not even part of his body.
Have to be careful with these things. They'd normally use Tarzan's Grip to repair it, but now it's on the ASADA banned list they can only use Perkins Paste...

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yes......I think Carney is a better all round player. He should stay at Cronulla. Flanno has done a good job with him and he appears to be more settled at Cronulla. Maybe he's maturing.

He was already a matured individual at the Roosters. The club treated him like a child and the media had a BBQ.

Latest posts