What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Spiders In The Car

Nothing's worse then driving along only to have a big fookin' spider crawl up the side of the car on your arm. It's happened to me a few times now, and frankly - im sick of it! anyone have any tips for keeping spiders (notably, huntsmens) away from cars?

aussies1st

Staff member
Bloody dangerous with spiders doing that. One pops out and bang next thing you know you are in hospital.

Kiwi

First Grade
Weasels Ripped My Flesh said:
Mmmmm, that's my concern too. I wonder how to keep em' out - is there a scent or somthing repells them?

Shadow Grinder...he repels most things

Jono Russell

Bench
went to coles tonight when i went back to the car, i turned the egnition o and in the corner of my eye sitting on the windscreen inside the car was this massive spider had to be atleast 3 - 4 inches long fuggin scared the sh*te out of me, i grabed my fiancees perfume bottle and sprayed it to death allmost, then flicked it out with a piece of paper.

Stranger

Coach
i grabed my fiancees perfume bottle and sprayed it to death allmost, then flicked it out with a piece of paper.
:lol: :lol:

The spider that you have to watch out for apparently is called a 'White spider" or somthing, it has a white spot on it like liqid paper, and it kills other spiders and uses their poison and re-produces it, so it can have 3-4 mixes of poison per bite... :| scary sh*t when ya think about it.

Jono Russell

Bench
Dilmah said:

damn strait, when it comes to spiders and moths i aint affraid to show it either, fugg this macho man image I aint picking the thing up to show how much of a man I am.

BTW Stranger that white spider sounds bloody dangerous, hope i never encounter one

Riddell

Juniors
Stranger said:
:lol: :lol:

The spider that you have to watch out for apparently is called a 'White spider" or somthing, it has a white spot on it like liqid paper, and it kills other spiders and uses their poison and re-produces it, so it can have 3-4 mixes of poison per bite... :| scary sh*t when ya think about it.

Are you talking about the whitetail spider ?

shadow grinder

First Grade
look for webs and little holes or cracks that spiders could get in and spray some sh*t load of baigon or some kind of insect killing spray.

Latest posts